97|Loudspeaker

AHHHHHH I GOT THE JOB! Even though it's just the diner that I have been going to forever. I sigh. The outfit is cute it's this yellow, flowy like dress.

Looks similar to a maid's dress.

I'm currently trying it on and looking in the mirror. I giggle and twirl around a bit. I even have a nametag!

Decklan is here enjoying the dress especially when It lifted up when I twirled.

"Wow, you have red on," he says. I stand in front of him and lift my dress. "You pervert," I say.

I put my dress down.

"Oh wow, is Harley the only one that gets to enjoy this?" He asks. "I'm not sure what is going on between him and me it's been mostly sex, that's it," I say.

"Well if he ditches you, i'm always here," he says.

He's so sweet.

"You are adorable," I say. "I want you to stay the night but i'm also nervous to ask Harley if anything is going on between us because I don't wanna embarrass myself," I say.

"I'll keep my distance until something is confirmed, I don't wanna ruin if there is something," he says.

He's so respectful.

"Do you want something with him?" he asks. "I don't know, we got off on a terrible start and just because we have sex doesn't mean I all of a sudden think he's mister nice guy because his dick feels good."

"Yeah, understandable, tell him i'm gonna keep trying to touch your boobs until something is confirmed about your relationship with him," he says.

He's so understandable.

I smile at him. "He's gonna be here in a minute, man got obsessed after having me raw," I say.

"Tell him, when he is done with you, i'll gladly open your legs, and bring you better joy than he ever could," he says and pats my butt as he stands from my bed.

He's so hot.

Yes, i'm thinking about it, thinking about having even just one night with Decklan in my bed. I'd spread my legs real wide for him or have my ass up high.

He's just shown more care toward me than Harley or any of those guys have, and not only that he's fucking hot too, and his dick is only a little smaller than Harley's unlike Jaxon's and Ryder's and all that Decklan's is the closest to Harley's cock.

I'd become a whore for both Harley and Decklan if they'd let me.

But would I really wanna be seen as a whore? To them? Yes, to others? No.

Just as i'm hugging Decklan goodbye my window opens and Harley is now in my room. "You can use the door ya know?" I say.

"Your window is fun to jump through," Decklan says and Harley doesn't say anything. "Okay, I'm gonna go now, if you don't finish her I sure will, text me later if he's crappy," Decklan says jumping out of my window.

What is with these boys and my window? Instead of Harley saying a single word his eyes tell me everything.

He likes the uniform.

And he's probably thinking about fucking me in it. Or tearing it off of me to see the red lace I sneakingly sent a pic of to him. Because I'm horny and needed my sneaky link over.

I poke his chest to indicate to him to not touch me before I say something to him.

"Hm?" he frowns. "What am I to you?" I ask. His face goes red... Like real red like the color of my underwear red. He clears his throat.

He shrugs. "What... Whatever you are thinking we are..........." there is a long pause. "I don't know what we are," I say. "Enemies with benefits? I have no idea what we are."

He scratches the back of his neck. "Ah... I have no idea either," he says like he does have an idea of what we are.

He looks around the room like he's trying to dodge my stare.

"I'm not fit enough for something further so if you aren't wanting something further that is great," He says.

I hear him silently curse to himself.

It makes me giggle. "I'll just go to Decklan then," I tease. "No! You already know you are mine," he says pointing at me before grabbing my hips.

"You can't claim me unless you are mine as well," I say.

"No, I can't do relationships if any day i'm gonna be in prison," he says. "I'd stay with you even if you were in prison, I wouldn't run around with another guy I would only be thinking about when I'm gonna see you again," I say.

This man's mouth is gaping and his face is even more red.

"No, Bella, I'd want you to move on because god knows how long I'd be in prison," He says. "We could, run away and hide you," I say pushing him onto the bed and I climb on top of him to straddle him.

"We could have countless amounts of sex without worrying about anything else but each other," I say.

"What if it's already too late?" he asks looking like he's hiding something from me.

He slides his hands under my dress to grab my waist bare.

"Bella, I told your dad, I told him what I did, I told him, I didn't tell him where I was but I told him I was going to enjoy his daughter one last time because it would be the last time I see you again," He says.

My eyes are watering. "Why? We could have had more time together," I say.

"When I explained to your father why I killed them, he almost didn't care because I killed them because they hurt you, but he was around his colleagues and they heard."

"Old man couldn't hear without loudspeaker," he adds.

"I just want you to know that, I've always wanted you from the second I saw your face to your first word spoken."

"Please you can't leave, we could hide somewhere, run away, please Harley," I say.

"It's already too late, too late for me even when I just showed up here, Decklan will take care of you," he says.

I get off of him. "No, we can ditch our devices and run to the forest if we just bring a few things with us, like food and water-"

"Bella... Look out the window and tell me what you see?" He asks.

I walk toward the window and I look out it. I see dad right at the bottom of the window and when I look around I see police cars and police officers circling the house.

I turn back to Harley and walk toward him.

"Your dad made them search for a little bit before telling them I was here because he knew where you were so he knew where I was but allowed a minute to say goodbye, even though he's a police officer he is damn glad they are dead."

My heart rate is making me feel weird like it had slowed down.

He sighs and stands then says, "I've cared about you more than i've shown."

Those tears escape and roll down my cheeks. "Harley, we can still find a way to hide you," I say.

Before he gets anything else out my dad is at the window and my door is opened with other officers rushing into the room.

"Step away from the girl." One of them aims a gun at Harley. A woman officer comes in and is asking if I'm okay.

I'm not okay.

I watch as they handcuff Harley against my bed, he doesn't struggle he lets them take him away from me.

I take a deep breath.

They escort him out of the room my dad stays behind as everyone else leaves.

I ignore him and walk to my window where I see them putting him into the back of the police wagon he looks at my window and we catch one last glance at each other before he's fully in the car.

He's still looking out the window looking at me. I really wish we could have hugged one last time before they took him from me.