65|Kill

I walked through the halls. Last night that dude I was talking to on Snapchat said... He could see me.

I started freaking out but decided to keep my mouth shut because he was probably just being a dick because I previously mentioned to him that people are searching for this creep.

I deleted the app and left it at that.

School is tiring, I still don't get left alone, and I still don't get not bullied.

These people are such dicks. Sophia needs to grow up. I open the girl's bathroom to pee but when I enter there... I see Axel and the bitch I was just thinking about...

Fucking.

They are having sex right in the open part of the bathroom. What does Sophia have that I don't?

She gets all these boys I want and they don't even have the patience to wait for sex with me.

I walk back out and leave it at that.

Axel and I weren't... That close... We were well at least I thought we were close. I thought we were finally gonna be something... Since I finally thought I was ready to.

He graduates today and I'm guessing he wanted one last fuck with a student before he leaves for college.

Axel and Amara graduate.

I'm not excited for her to leave. I'm not excited to be stuck with the bullies on my own again,

Why did I have to meet her so late?

When I walk out I'm stopped by a hand going around my mouth. "Miss me?" I look in my corner vision.

Oh no.

How did he find me here? Why is he here in the first place? Is he the guy that jumped into my room to touch me?

He spins me around. I go to call out for help but his hand covers my mouth again. "Don't go doing that, we are gonna walk out of this school and you are gonna act normal," he says.

I gulp. "Because if you don't listen I'll gladly do to your precious friend what I started to do to you."

My breathing hitches as he moves his hand to my waist to start guiding me out of the school building. "Make one sound, I know where Ryan, Avery, and Aubriana are I'll gladly hurt them if you make one wrong move."

We reach outside the building.

"Get into the car," he says. "Why are you doing this?" I ask.

He slyly shoves me into the passenger's seat. When he reaches the other side of the car he gets into the driver's chair.

Why is he here?

"After your mother died, I went in search of you, because if your mother was easy to use a useless fifteen-year-old would be even easier," he says.

"I'm sixteen," I say.

He slaps my face. "I don't give a shit, you shut up this whole drive unless I ask you to, one word out of you and I'll kill you like I did your mother."

My face goes pale. "You... What do you mean yo-" I whimper when he points a gun at my head.

"If your pussy didn't look so nice I'd kill you right here, but I'd rather fuck you a few times first."

He faces the road and starts to drive.

"Your mother wasn't good enough, she was already used by your stupid father, I want something pure, something that hasn't opened their legs to a man before."

"Someone that isn't a fucking whore like your mother."

"You are like fifty... That's gross," I say. His teeth grit but he keeps his eyes on the road.

"Say another word and I'll blow your head fucking off."

"You are going to like me whether you like it or not, your pussy will be begging for my cock, you were so wet that night I found you," he says.

I didn't know he touched me down there.

"You liar," I say.

"Who said I was lying, wish I got my mouth on you before your father walked in to play hero when in reality he's a useless piece of shit, your father has never solved anything, surprised he got the job."

"When this car stops you are getting into my house and onto my bed, try and refuse I'll cut your hands off then you wouldn't be able to fight back."

"Why did you come to my school?" I frown.

"You weren't ever at your house had to take you by surprise anyway."

"I wanna go home, let me go," I say. "I'll give you one last warning. Speak again and I'll shove my hand down your throat and pull your voicebox out."

I'm more angry than scared.

Why is he actually doing this? I lay back in the chair and decide to go with the easy way and stay quiet because I have no clue how far he would go to...

Abuse me.