64|Skank

A week has passed and I'm BABYSITTING Decklan he hasn't even allowed a minute of alcohol to leave his system. She must have really meant something to him.

He's had a meltdown in the guest bedroom at least a billion times.

He's vomited in the toilet just as much and in a bucket beside the bed. I can't believe I let him fuck around with the pot smokers even though I'm one as well.

I've tried to get the bottle away from him. God, he drinks more than me now.

And I'm getting even more frustrated because I'm too busy fucking babysitting instead of getting attention from Axel.

"Give me the bottle," I demand holding my hand out.

I can't believe he's paying Axel to get him drinks since he's underage. Well, I am as well- you get the goddamn point!

He lays on the bed the bottle tipping slightly the liquid falling onto the bed. And the question he keeps asking will forever piss me off.

"Why won't you just let me fuck you?"

I same the same answer but he's always expecting a different reply. "When you're sober," I say.

"But I don't wanna be sober I feel so carefree and horny so let me fuck you," he says. "Go fuck one of the other girls," I say, why did that hurt?

"I don't wanna fuck one of the girls that don't give a damn about me," he says.

"Who said I give a damn about you?" I ask. "Because you seem like a bitch but here you are taking care of me for what is it now two days?"

"It's been just over a week," I say. His jaw drops. "That long... Shit," he chuckles. "My birthday was last Monday," he says. "Well, it's the next Monday," I say.

"If you sleep now you can make it to school sober tomorrow," I suggest. He huffs. "Fine if you sleep in bed with me," he gives me a smug look.

"I'll be doggy guarding the bedroom anyways so that no one comes in," I say.

"C'mon let me between those legs," he gestures to me. "No, not now you have been mindless for a week if you sober up and still feel the same way then yes, but that's all you would be getting from me," I say.

I don't mean it.

I don't know what's going on with this dude but some of the shit he says really fucks my thoughts up.

His phone has been buzzing none stop with the caller ID saying Skank now instead of when it first started happening when it said, Baby. To my surprise, he answers it after ignoring at least the other hundred.

"What am I doing?" he slurs. He puts her on loudspeaker. "Are you still at that house?" she asks. "Yes, and I'm kinda busy with someone right now," he rolls his eyes.

I sit on the bed just next to him. I'll play on any act if it cheers him up and leaves me alone. "A girl? Who? Is it the girl you were making out with?" she asks.

"Yeah, she's good with her mouth unlike you," he says. My jaw drops.

He's said some shit this past week but seriously the man looks like he spends his time in a library and brings a rose to his grandma every time he sees her.

"You should suck my cock," he mouths to me. I shake my head.

"How dare you do this to me!" I hear her cry. He tosses his phone to the other side of the bed. "Phone died," he shrugs.

Minutes later he's snoring softly. I get off of the bed and walk out.

I walk down the hall and open Amara's bedroom door the smell of marijuana fills my nostrils and smoke fills the air.