66|Tired

It's been a little bit. He hasn't done much, like literally anything at all but keeps me in his basement and starves me as my punishment. I don't know what time it is since the only window here is covered by a wooden panel.

It's cold and smells moldy.

The only thing i've been able to do down here is nothing but think.

Did Axel want more with me? Or did he just want sex? Probably just sex. That's what most boys just want.

Will one just ever just love me? Do we really need sex for the male to be happy?

I don't even think i've cried. Everyone is probably happy i'm gone. They are probably partying and having fun.

My dad is probably putting my three little siblings in foster care since i'm gone.

I was the problem in everyone's life.

I was so stupid to actually think people cared about me when all I've been treated as is like i'm some animal.

Maybe i'm just a terrible person without knowing it.

It smells so bad down here like someone had died- no. My mother's body was found and they said she committed suicide. How did Henry get away with that?

Did he kill her down here?

I really want a joint. Maybe I should just let Henry do whatever he wants to me.

Not like I can do anything.

He's much bigger than me, he's bloated from overusing alcohol.

My dad started getting better when he met Skyler, he got back into shape to do his job better, and be better for them.

I'm sitting on a thin mattress. I never thought in my life I'd be interested in watching rats run in and out of a hole.

They are hideous and chew through everything, I'm pretty sure when I woke up I felt one wanting to eat my foot.

Their squeaks annoy the fuck out of me and make me think they are going to eat me.

I lay down on the old mattress laying my hands under my head as I watch the light at the top of the staircase flicker.

My eyes wanna close but i'm scared i'll fall asleep and wake up with him on top of me.

I'm terrified.

And cold, I just wanna go home to my bed. Even if no one wants me around. I just want to not feel useless.

Jaxon has probably thrown a party, Axel is probably having a threesome with my best friends while drunk, and doesn't care that I've gone missing.

They all are probably together right now having the time of their lives including Ryder, Stacy, Candy, Amara, Harley, and Decklan.

Everyone.

Glad that the useless girl is gone.

My nose is stuffy it's that cold. It feels like i'm in a freezer.

Maybe this is just one of those massive fridges that they use at Cosco, the fruit and veg section that I like because there were always big containers of strawberries.

I remember that's where dad always shopped for food.

The big bulk stuff for cheaper than expected, who wouldn't go there for their weekly shopping.

Why am I thinking about shopping at a time like this?

Guess there really isn't gonna be a good time so I can just think about whatever I want.

Like what does a penis actually feel like inside of you? Is sex really that good? Is it really a main thing people do?

Or is it something that is overrated and worthless even though you can create life with simple action?

I don't see the point of cheating either, who can just go out and fuck another person while happily married or happily with someone?

If they are gonna cheat why would they have someone fall in love with them.

Just to shatter their heart into a thousand pieces because she walked in on you with another woman.

Why does love hurt so much?

Why can't someone just love me without being so painful? My heart can't take any more heartbreak.

Meh, I'm probably gonna be dead the next time I see a boy I'm attracted to.

I let out a sigh as I hear the sound of a rat trap snap and I squeak.

Sounded like it was asking for help.

I sit up and allow the light to help me search for anything, like a book or something entertaining, I'd even play a board game by myself.

I open a box and gasp with what I see inside.