56|Dare

"Let's play a game of truth or dare," Amara says about two hours after everyone started partying.

"Okay." Decklan sits with his girl-friend who is next to me.

They have been talking for a little but now, apparently she is the reason he didn't wanna keep hurting me.

A few other people join and Axel sits on the other side of me putting his arm around my shoulder.

"Okay i'm gonna go first as usual," Amara says. "Truth or dare... Sophia," she says, who is sitting next to her.

"Truth," she says. "Okay, is it true that you cheat on every guy you date?" she asks. "Yes, it's more fun especially with a risk I only date to do that," Sophia says.

I still don't know why we came to a party, if I knew Sophia and Harley, Callum and that were gonna be here I WOULD NOT be here.

Sophia sits up more. "Okay, my turn. Truth or dare... Paige," she says. Who is another girl I just met today, she has her boyfriend sitting right next to her.

She's one of those giddy innocent girls, like I am, the ones that easily fall and easily get broken like they are nothing.

"Ah truth," she says. "Have you ever cheated on your precious boyfriend?" she asks.

"No, I would never," she says. "Truth or dare... Asher," Callum says, stealing Paige's turn but she doesn't know our rules so she plays along with it.

Asher is her boyfriend who currently has his arm wrapped around her.

"I'll go with a dare," he says. Axel moves his arm from over my shoulder. "I dare you to kiss Bella," Callum says.

Asher looks at his girlfriend. "It's okay it's just a game," she whispers.

"You're alright with this?" he asks. She nods. "She seems nice so I don't think she'd try and take you from me," she whispers.

Ouch... Felt a little bit of quilt even though I don't wanna take him from her.

"Yeah you wouldn't take him from her," Axel whispers to me with a chuckle. "I couldn't even if I wanted to, I don't have that power," I whisper back to him.

"Trust me... You have that power," he says, looking to my lips.

"Okay, just a kiss," I say and stand up. I walk over to in front of Asher and place my hands on his thighs which has me bent over.

Yeah, get a good look at my boobs while I lean in. The girlfriend looks away. I close my eyes as our lips meet. My hands slightly squeeze his muscly thighs.

And the man makes a simple kiss deeper by putting his fingers under my hair from the bottom of my neck his hand slides up and pushes my head forward to deepen the kiss.

And here I thought he'd pull away after a simple peck.

"Okay okay, a kiss not eat each other," Decklan chuckles. I pull away. The girl didn't even bat an eye this way again.

Guess she didn't get to see her guy literally about to shove his tongue down my throat. I squeeze his thighs again a clear bulge coming from his pants then I walk back over to my seat and sit.

You are kidding... I didn't do that!

One small movement from him to fix his pants and I know what he's trying to do. "Truth or dare... Paige," I say. "Dare," she says. "Well let's make things even, I dare you to kiss Axel," I say.

She doesn't even look to Asher to ask for approval.

Knowing Axel he'll take a step further than what Asher and I did. "I don't like kissing in front of people so can we like go down the hall a bit?" Axel asks all fake and innocent.

"Oh okay," she says and stands up. "Okay, truth or dare Bella," Amara says. "Dare," I say. "I dare you to do seven minutes in heaven with Harley," she says.

My mouth gapes slightly. I'm too drunk for this, but alone for seven minutes with Harley would be kinda nice even though I wish it was Axel in there.

I am definitely drunk enough to let Axel fuck me.

"Okay," I say.

Asher and his girlfriend has only drank water because apparently, his girlfriend is like allergic to gluten or something so he decided he wasn't gonna drink either.

This is gonna be awkward just sitting in there with Harley so let's hope he suggests something.

We walk into the empty closet in the lounge room.

"I'll set a timer," Amara says from the other side of the door.

"Soo... We just gonna stand here for seven minutes?" I ask. He ignores me and sits in the corner, pulling his phone out of his pocket.

Maybe Axel has done something with Paige.

We hear cheering coming from the other side of the door. "Go Axel!" One of them shouts from out the door.

"I don't think we've ever had a conversation before, wanna start one?" I ask.

"I'm good," he frowns.

"What type of music do you like? I'm into like Metalica, green day and similar type bands," I say.

"I don't give one shit about what music you fucking listen to," he says.

"Let me guess you like boy bands and Little mix?" I ask.

He scowls at me and shoves his phone into his pocket. "You are getting on my nerves already, shut the fuck up Bella," He says.

"You are such a party pooper, all I wanted to do was talk to you," I say with an eye roll. "I like your car, didn't know you had one."

He either chooses when he hears or is fucking deaf or is fucking ignoring me.

He pulls a joint out and I decide to piss him off more because alcohol does it to me. So I snatch it out of his hand.

He goes to grab it but guess where I put it?

In my pants.

He clicks his tongue and sighs. "Get it out," He scowls. Hm? I kinda expected him to be the type of guy to just grab it.

"I think i'll keep it there to smoke later," I say. He grabs the front of my jeans near the button and puts two fingers into my pants and pulls me toward him from there.

I nearly screamed.

"Get it out before I reach in there, and since you are a fucking prude you wouldn't like that." His teeth grit.

I fold my arms over my chest. "Go on then," I say.

"Fucking grab it out."

"You fucking grab it out," I say trying to intimate his frown.

I hate drunk me I swear.

He reaches in and grabs it which was right above my pantie line.

_____
Who are you shipping Bella with you have to comment next to their name or I won't post? Amara ships Harley thats why she dared them to do seven minutes in heaven and Bella Candy ships Axel and Bella, Bellas's dad shipped Ryder and Bella but not anymore Amara also ships herself with Bella.

Axel

Harley

Decklan

Jaxon

Ryder

Callum

Robbie

Amara

Candy

FYI if you see something familiar in this book it's because it's bits and pieces of the books I lost that were previously on here but I had about ten chapters of them left and lost motivation to fix them.