3|Offense

The movie was alright I was all for team Iron man and she cursed at me for thinking Tony Stark was hotter than Captian fuck up America.

Took a lot of convincing to get my dad to agree to me coming here.

Even the theater here looks old like something from the 1700s it smells like mold and once again I felt someone's eyes digging into my skull.

I didn't turn around because my knees still fucking hurt from that asshole earlier today.

I wish I did something, like stand up for myself and push him back.

Made me feel fucking stupid and weak.

He humiliated me the whole day along with those two dudes that were also in my class. I would be surprised if tomorrow the assholes ganged up on me and beat me to a pulp.

I don't know what I did to them, maybe it was an act to mark their territory or telling me that this was their place and that they don't want me there.

I mean I don't want me here either but guess we all gotta deal with my presence.

"You okay being here alone? My mum could drop you off?" Sophia asks.

"I'll live. What's the worse that could possibly happen? My dad will be here in a minute anyway," I say.

"It was nice meeting you, I hope we still hang out," She says and opens the front seat of her mum's car then gets inside.

I sigh.

Finally some freedom from that chatterbox.

I never knew someone could talk so much, I don't even remember any of the plot of the movie because she talked the whole time through it, and not only that she eats loud!

The food and drinks from there were good I'll give you that but did she have to disturb the whole movie?

Close your damn mouth!

I wait around holding my bag with both my hands in front of me.

I'm in combat boots and a long flowy dress I have just a plain black cotton sweater over top. My hair is in its usual messy blonde state.

I feel like every time I know they are around eyes are digging into the back of my head.

I quickly turn around for a quick glance.

There is nothing there so I turn back around. Hurry up, dad.

My heart is beating. It could be anyone out to kill me. Why would someone wanna kill me though?

I haven't done anything to anyone.

Don't know their reason, probably because I have a vagina, boobs an ass, and a sweet-toned voice that they'd just wanna ruin because that's how the world is.

Because I am just a girl that wants to have fun, anyone would wanna take it away.

The only thing that annoys me about myself is my slightly raised canine and I basically have no ass and no boobs, I get made fun of for being too skinny, but I literally eat the whole cupboard so shut the fuck up.

Quite literally you could run your hand down from my collarbone to my stomach and you wouldn't even know you touched my boobs.

Like it's just a bit squishy and nipples, that's it.

At least you know when you touch my butt but my boobs are non-existent.

I feel two hands go on my back but at the time I realized, I'm on the floor and my stuff is everywhere.