10|Loser

It's been a week and a half. Surprised I've kept a relationship this long.

It's after school I told dad I was hanging with Sophia but really i'm at the back of the school with Jaxon where we usually hang which apparently isn't part of the school.

"He thought it was you, he was actually wishing it was you," I tell Jaxon. Were at the table in the forest again, we're both alone, well I think we are I mean I feel eyes on me.

Harley pushed me off of my seat in class I ended up smacking my head on the table which caused my nose to bleed and bruise yesterday.

At least it isn't swollen.

"Yeah I don't think any dad will like their daughter's boyfriend," he says.

"Well he needs to get over it," I say.

"You want some this time?" he asks pulling a joint out. "I want to, I do, but my dad figures everything out I mean he is a police officer," I say.

"He won't trust me, it's early in the day your eyes won't be red for that long," he says.

"Okay," I say.

"I'll show you how then I'll give it to you," he says. I nod. "It won't hurt in any way but I don't want you taking too much since this is your first time, so just take a few puffs."

I nod as I watch him.

He blow thick smoke out and now I know what the smell in that dude's car was.

"Here baby," he says and of course, my face reacts to his words and goes red as I grab the joint.

I press it between my lips and I suck in the air a bit but I hold it in my mouth instead of sucking it into my lungs.

"Whoa whoa, calm down," he says taking it from me when I suck in a bit too much.

I start choking. He pulls out a bottle of water and hands it to me. I drink the whole bottle in practically one sip and i'm still coughing.

His hand was on my back rubbing it. "You good?" he asks.

"Yeah, ah that was terrible I think I suck that all in without letting any smoke out," I say and let out a smaller cough.

"When did you start using these?" I ask. "I was a bit older than when I started smoking, like twelve," he says.

His sixteenth is coming up so he's been doing this for like four years.

"You wanna try it again?" he asks. "Yep," I croak and we both lightly laugh.

"You want me to show you again?" he asks.

"No, I can do it just tell me to stop when I'm sucking too hard," I grin knowing what I said.

BOOYA GOT HIM TO BLUSH!

"Yeah sure," he says turning slightly away to hide his face.

"You have to look at me or I could die from choking," I say. He chuckles. "Go on, I'm watching now," He says.

He relights it for me and I press it between my lips again.

"Soft sucks," he says. "You seem like the type of guy that likes to be sucked hard," I say after successfully not choking.

His eyes are covered and he's got a grin on his face. Showing his dimples and teeth. "Stop it, Bella," he says. "What? I'm not doing anything," I say.

"Autumn has really hit this forest."

"Yeah, I like it more like this," he says. "It's more open though," I say. "Good thing the trees over there aren't affected by it or else the whole school would be able to see us no ones there anyway," he says.

He pulls me closer to him like real close.

We are both sitting on the same chair of the picnic table but facing each other not the table part.

He brings me that close that he lifts both my thighs and places them over his. His arms move around my waist and funny I thought this would never happen but he hugs me.

"I like having you close," he says.

I move my legs slightly to wrap around his waist and then I wrap my arms around his neck and place my head against my left arm.

I like this too.

He feels warm and comforting in a unique way.

We just stay like this in silence for a while. My mind is going wild though. I'm appreciating this hug so much.

When we pull away his eyes are still red and he looks hot. "High you is quiet," he says.

"Talk more, I like when you talk."

"You look hot," I blurt out and he chuckles. "Yeah? I mean you look beautiful," he says.

I smack my head into his chest.

The word beautiful just hits different. He kisses the top of my head and I look back up at him and he kisses me.

I giggle as he slides his hands to my bottom and gently squeezes.

What's unexpected is the swipe of his tongue on my bottom lip.

I love how romance books teach me more than school. I part my lips only slightly and his tongue enters my mouth.

This is new.