15|Face

He spins me back around. "You look like you painted your face red," he says and chuckles.

"Well, usually I don't get complimented on these things," I say. "Have you ever shown anyone?" he asks.

"Nope."

"You were insecure because of your own thoughts and probably those fake plastic girls on Instagram."

"Yeah, but you'd still be attracted to them," I say.

"Not really, it might seem unreal to you but a lot of guys like small chests," He says.

"We should probably get in the shower it's been running for ten minutes," I say. "Okay." he reaches for his pants and I turn away.

"You can look i'm not nervous about this I was a little with my back," he says.

"I'm nervous," I say.

"You've touched it before and you weren't that nervous," he says. I turn around and he's naked.

I cover my eyes and he chuckles.

One of his hands goes to my waist but move to take my hand from my eyes.

He leans down and kisses me. "You are still so red," he chuckles.

"I wanna look down," I say.

"You want me to look away while you look?" he asks. "That would help," I say. He turns his head away.

I look down. My mouth falls open. "Ah what size is that because that is massive?" I ask.

"It's... A six," he says.

"This is small compared to the guys I know," he says.

"It's big to me," I say.

I look up to see him looking at me. "This your first time seeing one?" he asks.

"Yeah." I nod. "Let's hope my one is the only one you see," he says.

We both enter the shower. I watch as his hair gets wet. Oh wow, the shower isn't the only thing making me wet.

"If my ah dick like goes down don't get offended it just goes down after a little," he says.

"Okay," I say.

Okay, now i'm looking at his dick. Near the tip, there is like a darker skin-toned ring around his cock, like how do I explain it?

He has a little bit near the tip that's darker than the rest.

"You good Bella?" he asks and I look up at him. "Yeah, I was just... Ah. I have no idea what I was doing," I say.

"Here gimme your hand," he says putting his hand out for me to grab.

Bravery gives him my hand.

"Close your eyes," he says. "Why? Don't scare me," I say.

"I won't I promise, you told me you feel braver when your eyes are closed for a few seconds trying something new," he says.

I nod.

"Here we are with me about to touch your dick and we haven't even said the L word yet," I say.

"I was hoping you would say it first so I wouldn't embarrass myself if you didn't say it back," he says.

"Yeah too nervous for that word still, give it another week," I say.

He chuckles.

"Wait before you guide my hand to that thing, how would I pleasure you with it?" I ask. "Aren't romance books your favorite?" he asks.

"Yes but shit in books aren't real, so I don't know if what I've read is actually how you pleasure a dude," I say.

"I would rather show you because explaining my pleasure is easier to show, but I won't show you just now," He says.

He's still holding my hand so gently and his eyes are always on mine and not trying to peek at my bo-

Maybe i'm not satisfying to look at? Maybe he was lying?

Was he lying?

My heart begins to race. Oh god, I hope he isn't lying.

"I'm gonna close my eyes- wait are you gonna wanna... Touch down there? Because I'm sure if my eyes are closed I won't mind," I say gesturing to between my legs.

"I'd only ever touch you there if you wanted me to," he says.

"I'm gonna close my eyes now," I say.

I close them and he gently pulls my hand. "Almost there," he says and I feel myself getting giddy.

"My dad would murder you if he found this out," I say. "You wouldn't believe me but mine would too," he says.

"Except maybe... Literally."

"My dad is more of the threatener, but bot doer," I say.

My hand touches something. It feels strange, like a mix between soft and hard. "This it?" I ask.

"Yes it shouldn't feel too different to over the pants," he says.

"It does feel very different," I say.

I look down and open my eyes. "Hey, I just realized you have a tattoo, I must have ah been too focused on ah this thing to um notice."

"Yeah my whole family has it," he says.

"I didn't know fifteen-year-olds could get tatted," I say.

His eyes go wide while he's looking at the door. I see the handle moving. He moves my hand and moves me to the corner of the shower and he stands in front of me.

"Just trust me for a sec, I'm not gonna do anything just I need you to stay quiet," he whispers.

"What? Why?" I ask.

He's literally crowded me with his body, he's so close I would've been able to feel his thingy against my stomach if he wasn't covering it with his hand to stop it from doing that.

He cups my cheek.

"You gotta hide your face," he says. "Quickly."

"Just kiss me it'll hide my face better," I say. Why do I need to hide my face?

He quickly kisses me and I hear the door creak.

If Jaxon's body wasn't in the way I'd be panicking that whatever it is can see me naked.