41|Sorry

I'm awoken by my alarm and a big arm wrapped around me. He kisses the back of my neck.

AHHHHHHHH.

"Morning," he says his vice deep and husky. "Morning." I can feel his morning glory against my butt. I turn around in his arm.

"Rise and shine sleepy heads!" Abigail barges in. No privacy? Ryder chuckles. "You going to school today?" she asks. "Yeah," he says with half lidded eyes trying to stay awake.

"Okay..." she sighs. "five minutes to wake up," she says.

She walks out closing the door behind her. Ryder pulls me closer. I wrap my arms around his neck. "I could get used to waking up to you every morning," he says bringing his lips to mine.

Kissing him in bed, kissing him in bed, kissing him in bed!

Ohh I'm on top of him now, how did I get here. His hands on my waist. A knock at the door interrupts.

Always knocking on the DOOR!

"Five minutes Is up get ready." Abigail says. We both look at each other confused.

"Five minutes already?" I say giving a questioning look. "Time flies by when your having fun they say." he smiles at me.

"Okay I'll get changed," I say.

"I'll be back I'll just head up stairs for a minute to grab my stuff," I say. "Sure you don't wanna wear some of my clothes," he says.

"Yes, actually," I say and he chuckles.

"You can choose, I don't care what you wear ready." I push him out of my door by his back. He chuckles.

"I'm getting dressed and I don't wat distractions gawking at me," I say kicking him out of his room.

He pouts. "Okay, no kiss goodbye?" he asks. "It's literally five minutes, Ryder," I say. "Hey you lasted all night and at school yesterday you'll be fine."

I close the door, leaving him with a groan. I chuckle as I walk to his closet. I grab a large t shirt, and would you look at that, his jeans give off that cool baggy style, I like it.

"Damn you look good." I turn around to spot Ryder gawking at my ass. "I swear you just like watching me get dressed," I say.

"Always in a hurry to get a glance," he says.

"You pervert." I laugh and throw a shirt at him. "Says the one who was literally ogling down here yesterday." he raises an eyebrow pointing to his groin.

"Yeah you wish I was ogling," I say.

"C'mon let's goooo," I say. "Getting breakfast on the way?" he asks. "Yes from the diner, c'mon," I say.

I grab his hand. "We have tests today, and I haven't studied in a week," I say. Dragging him out of the room.

...

"You nearly spilled my drink on me, it's called slowing down at a speed bump, ding dong," I say.

He shakes his head with a chuckle. "Why don't you get your license than?" he asks sarcastically.

"Why bother, I know you like driving me," I say. "Wait... let me re fraise that, driving me crazy!" I shout.

We pull up in the diner's parking lot. "C'mon," he chuckles. "You asshole did that on purpose," I say.

He chuckles and steps out of the car. "I'm sorry." he pouts walking to my side as I get out.

His hand moves around my waist as we walk toward the diner doors.

We sit at a booth he sits across from me and grabs my hands.

It barely takes a minute and I can feel eyes digging in the back of my head so I quickly glance back.

Oh no. Jaxon, Harley, Decklan, Axel, Callum, Robbie, and even Amara is there sitting next to Axel flirting with him while sitting on his lap.

Shit shit shit.

Before I turn away she leans in and kisses him. "Good morning and welcome to Bob's what would you like today?"

Oh great... It's Sophia.

Why are they all here! And why is she working before school!

She eyes off Ryder then turns to me with a bitchy look. She clicks her tongue. "Hi Ryder, haven't seen you since that party," she says.

"Hm? Who are you?" he asks.

"I must have a forgettable face or maybe I was just a terrible kisser," she says.

I feel my teeth clench together.

"I must have been pretty drunk, I don't kiss girls, random girls, at parties," he says. "You asked for my number and everything, you really don't remember?"

He shakes his head. "No sorry, I don't," he says.

"I'd like to order something, or we could just get another waiter," I say glaring at her. She clicks her tongue again.

"What would you like?" She asks Ryder in a sweet tone. "Ah just a water," he says. She walks away without taking my order and I kinda laugh.

"She seems like a real bitch," he says.

"Reminds me of Stacy," he adds and sighs. "She's a bitch, and she's trying to make me doubt you because she doesn't like me," I say.

"You know her?" he asks.

"We were friends, well at least I thought we were but she changed as soon as Jaxon and I broke up," I say.

"Why though?"

"I have no idea," I say.

I see someone's hands lean against the table and then when I look up that asshole is there.

Jaxon.

I gulp. What is he gonna say? God I regret wholeheartedly about what happened in Jaxon's room last week.

"Ohh so this is your pussy footballer boyfriend?" Jaxon asks looking at me. I frown at him. "Go away," I say.

"Does he... Know about us?" Jaxon us gesturing to himself and I.

"Yes he does but we are nothing now i'm sorry you were an asshole," I fake pout.

"Hmm, remember a few nights ago Bella?" he asks in a mocking tone. I gulp. "Fuck off Jaxon," I say.

"You wanna share the news baby?" Jaxon says with the same mocking tone and a smug grin on his face. "I could if you want if you aren't feeling so brave."

"Nothing happened you think you trying to cop a feel was something?" I frown. "He was trying to get into my pants by manipulating me," I say.

Ryder frowns at Jaxon.

"Your girl was wearing my name on her chest until last week."

"I was not-" Jaxon lifts his hand and opens it revealing the golden chain that has his name attached to it in cursive.

"That is from when we were together, you are just feeling sorry for yourself because you lost me and I moved on, you thought I'd be crying over you but here I am having a great time with someone else," I say.

____
Abigail, baby, I love you but stop interrupting 😒

If you don't know who Abigail is go and read Daddy's Girl it's on my second account: MrsKaminari2