117|Dinner

I wanted to surprise Harley so to waste more time, I got my hair done, nails done, and... The pain full Brazilian done.

It hurt I ended up crying with this one. Amara left suddenly and it was quite weird.

And I wanted to look sexier, even though he's been acting strange I never know what it could be.

So I have this small navy blue dress to match one of the new sets I got and since it's Harley's favorite color i'm sure he'll like it.

When I showed up home Harley was quick to block me from going in. He's been confusing me all day, hasn't answered my other texts, and has ignored my calls.

Pretty sure I heard another girl on his side of the phone when he last picked up.

I noticed Candy's car leave here when I showed up. It was 4:56, four minutes before he told me to come.

"Why was Candy here?" I ask. "She was helping me do something," he says still blocking the door.

He's in almost matching to me, navy blue button up... He's basically in what he was in the first night I saw him minus the tie.

Amara, Jaxon, and their kid's car aren't here so that means it's just Harley.

"Helping you with what?" I ask.

"Kinda nervous to say and I'm scared you won't like it," he says looking generally terrified.

"Just tell me," I say.

"Well one: we have the whole house to ourselves for two weeks because they are going on vacation... Two: I took advantage of having the house to ourselves."

"If you don't like it i'll just say Candy did it," he says and opens the door.

My mouth gapes, the smell of food all ready going up my nostrils, the lights are dim and as I walk in Deja vu hits me like a truck with the rose petals but.

They are my favorite flowers instead of the ones Decklan put everywhere.

Harley did this though, Harley tried doing something romantic and at the look of this, he did an amazing job.

I hear music, it's only faint though like the right volume.

When I spot the dining table it's completely set up. Flowers and candles are everywhere which is why the room is so dim but you can still see everything.

I feel his presence behind me but he isn't saying anything... Probably because he's nervous.

I really dressed for the occasion, didn't I? Without knowing it I got myself prepped like I somehow knew but I didn't know.

I thought he was possibly cheating on me with my best friend.

I turn to face him. "I..." he scratches the back of his head and turns away from me. "Is this a date?" I fake gasp and then giggle as I move closer to him.

He nods slowly.

"You are so adorable," I say and go on my very high tip toes, since i'm not in any shoes I don't have the advantage to kiss him easier.

But he does bend over slightly to help me.

I wrap my arms around his neck and his hands are immediately on my waist.

"You look beautiful, I like the hair," he says. It's not that much different I didn't get much done for it more like a trim and a bit of tinting done at the roots.

Much shorter, it used to be at my boobs but now it's at collarbone length.

"I don't think I've seen you in a tight outfit yet," he says looking down at my body.

This dress really shows off my boobs and I can already tell they are distracting him. "Foods gonna... Get cold. Candy helped a lot with this, there is more but that's a surprise for later."

"I know It's usually the guy that forgets this but... How long have we been together I know the date but no matter how hard I try i'm still terrible at math?" I ask.

"Six months."

"That long already!" I exclaim.

"They say time flies by when you are having fun," he chuckles.

"I'm gonna be honest, I now believe the people that say love begins when you lose feelings because it grows stronger," he says.

"You lost feelings for me?" I gape.

"No, for like an hour, six months ago and then you became a deeper-like addiction... I don't know how to explain it I'm probably sounding really shitty right now."

He smacks his face.

I giggle. "C'mon let's go eat," I say grabbing his hands and I drag him. Well, at least I try to.

The table is set beautifully, I see all kinds of foods on the table, roast lamb, vegetables, a bottle of champagne along with two glasses, and I also see a few other dishes.

He pulls my chair out and I smile as I sit in my seat.

He sits across from me. "It's really hard to not look at you," he says.

"I'm not that nice to look at," I say and he frowns at me. "Bella... How dare you," he says pointing his finger at me.

"When we are done here i'll make sure you know by the end of this night how beautiful you are."

"I think my boobs look nice in this dress," I say.

"They look great," he says gawking at my chest, and I laugh.

We spent basically an hour talking to each other at the dining table. We are still at the dining table just enjoying each other's company.

I stand up and walk toward him, he already has his chair pulled out as I reach him.

"You look too delicious tonight, I can't resist any longer," I say.

"Trust me I can't be anymore patient when I have such easy access to between your legs," he says as I sit on him.

_____
Three more chapters to go 😞 I ain't saving yall from anything that happens in the epilogue, yes there is gonna be a book two but it's Harley's pov but there will be another story that has them in it 👀