30|Emergency

Amara: girl please come over 😭 I need your help with this fucking dress!

Me: why can't you come here? 😫

Amara: please it's an emergency! No one is here but me!! Help! Me! I have a date in thirty minutes please I need emergency service!

Me: you just want me to touch you 🙄

Amara: and that! But I need your help ☹️

Me: I'll come 😒

Amara: YAYYYYYYYSGDHHHAJJAA

Me: what the fuck was that 😭😂

I sigh and get off of my bed. I haven't been to that house since I was with Jaxon. Well, at least it's her room i'm going into and not his.

...

"Girl this dress is so fucking tight," I say trying to zip it up. "I'm sucking in I swear!" She exclaims holding her stomach.

After ten minutes I finally get the zip up. "Remind me to not breathe, one wrong step, and my dress will rip," she sighs.

I move to sit on her bed.

"You look beautiful," I say. "Keep throwing compliments at me I swear I will cancel this date and force you to date me," she says.

I giggle. "Okay fine i'll stop."

I watch as she does her make-up with music playing and while i'm watching her I feel slight pain in my lower stomach that I have been feeling all down.

It takes me a moment then I really start thinking about the pain in my stomach then I feel slight wetness between my legs.

Oh no.

I stand up. "I... I just need to pee," I say. "Yeah, you know where the bathroom is," She says.

I only know where Jaxon's is, but it's okay I'll make a quick toilet paper pad.

Easy peasy.

I rush down the hall and quickly enter the bathroom.

All the memories flooding through me of the shower I shared with Jaxon.

That moment was special to me but it wasn't to him.

I really wish Jaxon didn't break my heart and I'd have a tampon! This fucking asshole promised me a towel and shit.

Maybe there is something in here though. I start searching through draws in the bathroom.

The first one has deodorant and shaving shit with shaving cream.

The second drawer has black towels and other shit. But when I get to the third draw i'm on my knees to look at it.

And here I thought I was getting over him.

This whole drawer.

There is a big plastic container that says Bella's things and lilac towels beside it I also see tampon boxes and other things in the box.

I go to grab the box but the door opens I gasp when I see Jaxon now leaning against the door frame.

"Having fun going through my shit?"

He pushes off of the door frame and treads closer to me.

I quickly stand. "Ah, I was praying, that you'd have some lady things in here because I almost leaked on your cousin's bed but you don't so I'll be going to ask if she has anything."

I try pushing past him but his arm stops me. His arm is across my stomach and his hand is on my hip.

"You miss me like I miss you?" He asks.

"Oh wow! You are the definition of stupidity if you think I miss you, remember you are the one that fucked up not me."

"I truly am sorry, I didn't mean anything I said that day and the things I did," he says.

"Bull fucking shit, now let me go," I say trying to remove his fingers but I now just remember that he is much stronger than me.

He slowly closes the door with his free hand. "For fuck sake, let me go," I say.

"I'm afraid I can't do that," he says.

When I hear the door click I start internally panicking. What does he want from me? Why can't he just let me suffer on my own?

"Jaxon what are you doing?" I ask with a gulp. "I wanna enjoy you before anyone else can," he says and his hand moves to my ass.

"Well, you would have been able to if you didn't fuck up but right now I'd rather fuck that footballer than you."

Unexpectedly that hand of his wraps around my neck and starts to take my breath away.

"He will not go near you, not again, if I catch him even glancing at you I will kill him."

"You can't control what I do," I say with a strained voice.

His hand gets firmer around my neck then he lets me go and I start coughing loudly.

I gasp leaning over the sink with my hand covering my mouth. I see his head tilt in the mirror his eyes on my ass.

His hand moves between my legs and I gasp again and try to kick him.

"You are in the perfect position to watch me fuck you," he says. "I can't imagine how tight you are."

"You are so fucking gross, get your hands off of me," I demand.

"I can do what I want to you, I claimed you the second we kissed."

"Oh fuck off, no one owns me you asshole," I say. I shove him away from the door but when I get it open I almost burst into tears because of just my luck.

Harley is at the door.

My insides are aching from the pain i'm holding in.

He places his hands on the door frame. My head is pounding and I just wanna go home and cry myself to sleep like I always do.

Harley's stare looks intense and it's really freaking me out, it's a look that someone would give you if they are going to kill you but he isn't looking at me.

He's giving Jaxon that look.