31|Talk

"Why is she shaking?" Harley asks Jaxon. "None of your concern, close the door Harley I have business to attend to," Jaxon says. Harley raises his hand higher against the door frame.

"You were nicer when I barely knew you," I say to Jaxon, my eyes slightly watering.

"Amara is wanting your assistance get the fuck out," Harley says to me.

I rush out almost instantly and when I look behind I see Harley enter the bathroom, leaving the door open.

I enter her room. "I can't find the bathroom," I say.

She laughs. "It's across from my room you dork," She says, applying mascara.

"Do you have tampons?" I ask. "Obviously, it's like the main product woman needs, in the second drawer," she says.

I exit her room and open the door to the other bedroom, I just get a glance of Harley dragging Jaxon.

I have never been so confused in my life.

I quickly enter the bathroom and grab the tampon from the second draw and ya know shove it up myself clean down there then wash my hands.

I walk out and enter Amara's room.

"I'm ready," she says. "You look nice," I say. "Who exactly are you going with?" I ask. "Axel, you've probably met him, he has kinda long hair and a bunch of tattoos, he is drop-dead gorgeous and drives a roadrunner."

"That's that dude's name! I've been wanting to know for ages I've been in that car on the way to the diner with... Asshole," I say.

"He's hot isn't he?" she asks. Had my eyes distracted.

Had to remind myself I was taken.

"Yeah," I say. "His dick is great," she says. "Ooo details," I say. "Okay, I still have a few minutes until he picks me up."

She sits down next to me.

"This is the first date we are going on but this started nine days ago, he came over to hang with the guys like he usually does and ended up getting real flirty with me leaning against my door."

"I'm like 'well you seem like the guy that is all talk but is shit' all he did was smirk close my door then boom he showed me he wasn't all talk, his dick is massive and I've never orgasmed that much in my life!"

"Still feeling tingly from it," she says.

"Anyway I'm dick whipped so i'm basically doing anything he asks."

"Sounds like a great dick," I say. "My god it is, I get it again tonight after our date and I can't fucking wait!"

"Just last night he had me pinned against the mattress on my stomach, man got so deep in my pussy I thought it was gonna come out of my mouth."

"Wow that is a big dick," I say.

A figure shows up at the door. "Your date is here," I say and she's instantly on her feet to go greet him.

Their heads tilt as they kiss and his hands move to her ass her arms going around his neck.

Fuck my jealousy needs to cool down.

"If she wasn't here you'd be on that bed," he says.

"I wouldn't be on that bed anyway because I just got ready," She says.

"Well you look extra yummy tonight," she says to him. He's in an outfit I wouldn't imagine him in when I first saw him.

He's in a tux, you can see some of his tattoos on his wrists and on his collarbone.

That man is gorgeous.

"We'll be dropping Bella off on our way," she says. "No it's okay I can walk it's you guys' night no stops go straight to wherever you guys are going," I say.

"You sure? I'm sure Axel won't mind dropping you off?" She asks with a smile.

I truly believe she is the one person I can trust with my soul.

I look at her hand and get a little confused when I see a diamond on her ring finger.

"I'm fine, you go have fun," I say. "If you don't want to leave I have Netflix and other things, or you can read my books," she says.

"I'd stay if I were alone," I nervously laugh. "But ya know... Jaxon is here so I don't really wanna stay," I whisper.

"It must suck, I despise Jaxon for hurting you, you are so beautiful guys are just fucking dumb," she says and hugs me.

I hug her back.

She always gives the warmest hugs and it's never one of those half-arsed ones, she fully wraps her arms tight around you and sways a bit.

"Well, I'll escort you out so no fuck wit starts shit," she says, pulling away.

I stand up and follow behind her while Axel tries grabbing her ass which makes her giggle and slightly shove him.

This is cute to watch, a guy that looks like he could crush you being all cute with Miss Sunshine.

I'm still a little shaken up from the action that happened in the bathroom.

Would Jaxon have actually raped me right then and there? Would he have actually done that to me?

I sigh when we exit that dreadful house.

____
Stop me from writing please 💀