33|Infuriated

I slept until six in the afternoon... Did you hear that? Six... In... The... Afternoon.

IT'S DARK OUTSIDE!

And for some reason my underwear is wetter than the fucking ocean, I must have been thinking about something crazy.

I cuddled up with Amara our legs were tangled but i'm sure she enjoyed having my tits squeezed against her face.

My eyes are still barely opening.

"Here is so water and painkillers Aunty Kath wanted them sent up." Someone says and I have no idea who it is until I sit up and my jaw is on the floor.

I clear my throat and use my hand to close my mouth.

"Thank you, Harley," Amara frowns slightly from the pain. He takes a glass and painkillers to where she is which is on the other side of the bed.

I'm so fucking confused that I watched every step he made.

Is this... Harley... being... Nice?

I squint my eyes to see if it's really him. He hands her the drink and the pills.

To top it off, he's fucking shirtless. That's why my jaw is on the floor. Since when is this fucker hot?

Seventeen years old hit this fucker like a truck.

And why are my eyes still following his steps? When he exits the room Amara slaps my arm. "Why are you ogling my other cousin?" she asks.

"It was noticeable?" I ask.

"You literally gawked at him the whole time," she says.

I shudder. I look to the bedside table and see my glass and pills on it. "You think he'd bring a joint to us?" I ask.

"He does anything I ask him to because I won a bet a month ago," she gleams.

"I wanna get high and sleep," I say.

"That sounds fun actually," she says. "Harley!" she shouts. I hear the most dramatic sigh then footsteps and boom her slave is at the door.

"What?" He glares at her. "Can you get me the good shit?" she asks and he frowns. "And you are gonna sit on the end of the bed and get high with us," she says.

WHAT SHE'S FUCKING NUTS IF SHE THINKS HE'S GONNA BE GOOD TO ME IN HERE.

I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't listen.

He walks away and she slaps my arm again. "Girl stop it, you are practically drooling," she says.

"Am not! I wasn't even looking this time!"

"Yes, you fucking were," she says. "God, you are like an eagle when it spots a fucking snack to eat."

"I am not, I wasn't even looking at him," I say. "If you admit you were gawking I'll give you two months' worth of pot," she says.

"I was gawking."

"Atta girl, people rarely see it but Harley is sensitive and extremely fucking overprotective, he's not good with charming I've tried teaching him but he thinks differently, like say a girl wants flowers, he'd probably bring a dead rat."

"Wait no not something that gross, he'd probably bring something that can kill you," she says.

I raise a brow then my attention goes to the noise at the door which is Harley entering the room.

My breath nearly getting taken away when I see the v-line up close.

He walks around to her side and sits on the end handing her a metal tin.

She opens it and a row of joints is lined up.

Okay, this is less awkward than I was expecting. He sighs as she hands him one then she hands me one.

I took the pills and water before the questioning from Amara.

I press my head against her arm as she lights my joint up for me. "What's got you gritting your teeth?" she asks him.

He's facing sideways from us both.

"Jaxon that fucking dick, I do- it doesn't matter she's here I'll tell you later," he sighs and his brows furrow, he looks seriously infuriated.

She tosses him the lighter.

"I'm sure Bella wouldn't tell a soul because in case you haven't noticed she doesn't give a fuck about Jaxon."

"No, you wouldn't want her to hear it either," he glares at me which makes me gulp.

Now the awkwardness is coming for me. "Is it bad?" She asks.

"It's fucking disgusting," he says.

I decide to just lay down and take a long drag. I blow out the smoke and try puffing circles out.

I fail.

"Why do I have one of your shirts on?" I ask Amara. "You literally ripped the straps to your dress last night and you flashed me because the front of your dress fell down, I went into a bi panic because Axel was beside you."

"Good thing I got to you before he saw a thing, I think Harley saw something though."

I just ignore the last bit and take yet another long drag.

"Wow girl you need to calm down on that," She says.

"Sorry i'm overthinking and it's making me zone out," I say. "Yeah I do that a lot too," she says.

"Oo! Axel is coming over!"

"You single still?" I ask her. "If you are suggesting we date I will gladly ditch Axel," she says. "Sorry sweetie but no," I pout.

"Well no, i'm not single," she says. That ring is still on her finger.

It's probably a gift and she's accidentally put it on the wrong finger.

I close my eyes. I'm so fucking tired and I still have no fucking clue what happened last night. Smoking is taking away my urges to cut.

So it is why I always get high now.

Obviously, when I'm away from my dad, I'm spending the weekend here Skyler and dad are dealing with my little siblings on their own for once.

_____
FOR FUCK SAKE OKAY I'M GONNA SLEEP I NEED SLEEP TO WRITE MORE CHAPTERS BUT MY ASS IS TOO INVESTED IN THIS STORY 😭

Okay it's my sleepy time I keep saying this tonight but there will probably be another chapter but i'm too tired now 😩