105|Bottle

Amara insisted I don't start work today so I dragged Decklan over here. His mouth is gaping as he looks at the kids. "These are actually yours?" He asks them.

"Yeah, this is my daughter Anna and my son Hayden," Jaxon answers.

"You have kids man," Decklan says mouth still gaping. Hayden is asleep in Jaxon's arms and it looks so bloody cute.

"Jaxon we should put them to bed now it's getting late," Amara says picking Anna up. "Yeah then we can have drinks," Jaxon says standing up from his seat.

"While they... Put them to sleep wanna go to my old room?" Decklan says with a smirk.

"We have a time limit Decklan," I say. "I can't believe we are back here again, after all these years, and Jaxon is a father... A good one, who woulda known?" he says.

I giggle. "You'd make a great dad, but we are financially stable for a baby," I say.

His mouth gapes. "You'd look gorgeous with a baby bump," he says and I blush.

"Decklan, no, no baby talk, we aren't thinking about children until we have a nice home and good-paying jobs," I say.

"Okay, seggsy time in my old room," he says lifting me up and tossing me over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes.

"Decklan, we can't just have sex at a house we are house guests of," I say.

"Hey i'm practically family they can get over it," He says. "Nooooo, you can wait, put me down," I say and he does.

He's pouting now.

"Okay."

After a few minutes, Amara and Jaxon come back down. "I've been wanting to get drunk with you for so long, it's been too long," Amara says.

Turns out she doesn't make enough breast milk to feed Hayden so he's on bottles, that's why she's drinking.

But she said doesn't mean Jaxon doesn't suck on them.

"There are four bottles," Jaxon says gesturing to the tequila. "Oo great, i'm having a bottle to myself," I say.

God, i'm gonna be fucked up if I do that.

"Have you guys experimented with other couples before?" Amara asks me. "What do you mean?" I ask.

"Other couples, like testing kinks and stuff?" She says.

"No, we haven't had the time we are constantly working," I say. "Well, tonight you should try, I really wanna see you with Jaxon," she says.

"No, I am not doing anything with Jaxon if you told me that six years ago I probably would but no not now," I say.

"I ain't forcing ya, you and Decklan are adorable," she says.

"He's the adorable one, he's so romantic for no reason, and says the sweetest things..."

He's the one that stopped Jaxon from hitting me...

Jaxon still hasn't apologized for the things he said to me and about me those years ago. Yes, I am aware he's kinda changed but I still see the same ol' Jaxon.

I'm only here because of Amara, I'm aware she loves him but I kinda feel like i'm not that close to her because she loves someone that's done that to me.

But sometimes you gotta move on, Jaxon seems to be healing from how he was raised.

I wonder how Harley is doing?

I mean he's in prison, he probably got worse than he was before or maybe he's much better. I miss him still but i'm with Decklan so I gotta stop thinking about Harley that way.

I sigh and poor some tequila in a thick glass, only a little.

I wanna sip on it with like some juice and ice. I found juice in their fridge and a bag of ice in the large freezer.

I made myself a refreshing drink instead of the strong usual one I'd have with Amara. I don't wanna get too drunk.

"So what did you do these past four years?" I ask.

"It's obvious for the last two years, but the other two were basically the same without babies, sex, getting drunk, more sex, getting high, sex... Wild sex, we started exploring more on Jaxon's eighteenth."

"Been over three weeks since we've done anything though," Amara sighs.

"Trying not to get Jaxon bored since I can't do anything," she says. "Gotta wait another three weeks."

"I forgot Hayden's only three weeks old," I say. "I will only do something with Jaxon if Decklan is joining and is okay with it," I say. "You talking threesome?" she asks.

"I dunno," I say.

"I need to get a few drinks into me before I make that decision, drunk me will," I add.

"It's the first-night seeing you guys and you are already wanting to dick me down," I laugh. "I would dick you down if you'd let me," she says. "Have you pegged Jaxon?" I ask.

"Nooo, he is uncomfortable with that kinda stuff," she says.

"Damn was expecting some kinky story," I say.

"He enjoys watching me with girls," she says. "Most guys find that attractive," I say.

"Yeah you are right," she says.

______
Be patient yall 😑