26|Stuck

I sigh one foot away from standing inside the school grounds. I step in. It's been yet another week maybe two weeks I don't know the time. All I know is it's a stupid school day.

I slow down no longer jogging, opening the school doors, and walking in.

All eyes on me, oh great. I walk down the hall ignoring the insults that have already awakened.

It's too early.

I turn down another hall and then another reaching the girl's locker rooms. I get pulled back I fall over.

Why are school floors so damn hard my aching butt?

I hiss once my ass hits the hard floor. "Oops sorry didn't see you there." I'm surprised it wasn't one of those boys but when I looked up I was shocked.

Sophia shoved me down.

I use my hands to lift myself up. She has her usual bitchy smile. "That's gonna hurt," She says.

She has a cup-like one of those big Starbucks cups and tolts it, tipping thankfully water all over me then walks off her group of assholes following behind her.

"Bitch." I huff, once she's out of sight.

I walk into the locker rooms. I walk to my locker open it and grab out backup clothes.

The same as what I've got on.

I pull away from the locker and I take my hair out letting it fall all over my back.

I start undoing the buttons of my blouse. It's sticking to me it's that wet. I pull it off of my shoulders once the buttons are undone. I chuck my blouse on the bench seats behind me.

I reach behind my back jabbing at the zip. Oh no, it isn't unzipping. It's too tight to just pull down.

I gasp when I spot a figure that wasn't a girl. The person comes back around.

"I am so sorry." he covers his eyes.

"Wrong locker room my bad." He starts walking out. "Wait!" I shout.

He comes back his eyes covered. I'm not naked still got my bra, skirt, and stockings on. "I need your help are you able to unzip my skirt?" I ask.

Isn't he the new guy? No no he's um he plays football.

Don't exactly know any of their names I've seen him around school though so he isn't new.

His Adam Apple bobs. "Uh I can do that for you," he says.

Okay, I'm sure if someone else walked in they'd let me suffer. He walks over to me with his hand not wanting to uncover his eyes.

I'm either that ugly to even look at or he's being a gentleman.

He's getting closer. "Oh my god, what are you doing!" I shout at him he's quick to fly back.

"I didn't mean to I can't exactly see," he says. He touched my boob. "Not the bra the skirt." I nervously chuckle.

"My bad." He goes behind me. "Can I look to undo the skirt I can't exactly see what I'm doing?" he asks.

Well, at least he asked for permission instead of just gawking at me half-naked.

"Y-yes," I gulp and soon feel two hands at the waistband of my skirt working at the zip. "It's really stuck." he chuckles.

He tugs at it. "You got it connected to a piece of the cloth," he says.

I hear a tear. "Shit I didn't mean to I got the zip though." he unzips it. Glad I have fast reflexes I caught the skirt before he could se- wait he would've definitely seen my bum.

Oh god now another reason to bully me.

"Don't worry I covered my eyes and only saw that you're wearing white." So he's cocky. Like them all.

Great.

I turn around. "You can go now that's all I needed you for." My sweet voice is the one I always use.

Not actually sure if it ever works I mean It doesn't work on any of the asshole stoners maybe a footballer would treat me better.

"Ah yeah sorry again," he says, turning around and uncovering his eyes as he walks towards the exit.

Bye.

I drop the skirt and step out of it. Reaching inside my locker I grab my backup skirt and blouse.

I quickly put them on before anyone else walks on in.

That was so embarrassing and someone cute too. I'm such an embarrassment. I slip my shoes off bye doc Martin for now black air forces.

The shoes I usually wear for P.E. I don't have any socks though.

It's alright just one day. I put my shoes on tying them up. This skirt is shorter than the other one. But it hides my bum still and the stockings help hide those things.

The bell rings. Shit maths test first up. I pick my bag back up slamming the locker closed. I rush out of the rooms.

My dad will kill me if I'm late for class. Pushing through the crowds of the multiple students.

I make it just in time. Knew I'd be first in. I walk to the front of my seat.

Everyone starts piling in clearly not excited about the maths test we have today I'm not excited either but I have to pass.

The teacher stands once everyone is in their seats with a pile of paper.

He starts walking around the class. He placed down a paper that has around nine other sheets stapled to it.

Let this math test begin.