45|Stace

"I have... A hammer in my ba-" Candy we are not killing him," I say for the nine hundredth time.

"You've been planning his death for an hour," I say. "I just feel so bad, if I knew you guys were something I would have chopped his dick off not let him put it in me!"

"Was it... Good?" I ask.

"Not now," she says. "Be honest all that aside, was it good?" I ask.

"Ah... I wanna chop his dick off," she says.

"Candy, just tell me," I say. "Yes it was, it was great actually, that... Wasn't the first time we did anything either," she says.

"Tell me when it started?" I ask.

"A month ago, we met at a party and ended up giving me two orgasms that night, fucking hell he was real cute too why did he have to be a dick and do that to you."

She smacks her head. "How many times have you guys done it since then?" I ask.

"Like... Everyday..."

"Twice a day sometimes... I'm really sorry if you told me YOU HAD A BOYFRIEND I would have known, you didn't tell me you had a boyfriend... Why do you have hickeys!"

"Oh we I have a boyfriend, his name is Ryder, he's super gorgeous, i'm guessing constant kissing is his way of showing affection."

"Oooo do tell me more!"

"I'll show you pics of his abs!" I exclaim and pull my phone out of my pocket.

"Here-" I get cut off when I hear a ding come from my phone so I check the messages. It's from Ryder so I hide my screen to check the messages.

I feel all fluffy inside whenever I see his name.

Baby 😍: *Dick Pic*

Now my heart is pounding, why message something like that and not wait until after I'm with Candy?

Now I won't be able to have normal thoughts while I hang out with Candy.

Me: Baby. It's a great-looking dick but! I am busy and your penis is distracting me from having fun with Candy! 😭

Baby 😍: Sossi babs, I dodnt meme to I just fimished plaming a gam with my wad a wrinking hame becaise he told me Id have one shot and drop but mo, ive had ninetween and I peel like im funna oass out and I twink I accidwentaly pent a dwick pick to one of the pubes.

Baby 😍: Dudes*

Me: 🤭 i'm trying so hard to not piss myself while reading that 😭

Baby 😍: *dick pic*

I'm hysterical i'm laughing so hard. I let Candy read the message and she's laughing too I did keep the dick pics hidden though. "He's a fucking idiot I tell ya," I say.

I open up my gallery to show Candy a photo of Ryder before I wet myself.

"Oo he's a cute one... Oh no, he plays football ugh, I prefer tatted tall boys that bend you over with a look," She says.

"What is this! You downgraded from Jaxon," she says.

"Shut up. He cheated that's why we are over," I say. "I know, wanna kill him, where does he live-"

"Who is that!" she asks pointing to one of the photos Amara and I took together.

"That's Harley," I say. He's in the background sitting smoking a joint. "Oh my gosh who is he, that thing is sexy as fuck??"

"He's Jaxon's cousin," I say.

She give me a disgusted look. "Eww never mind, whos the girl she's gorgeous?" she asks.

"Jaxon's cousin," I say.

"FUCKING KIDDING ME WHO THE FUCK AIN'T HE RELATED TO!"

"Candy stop fucking swearing and shouting!" her dad shouts from downstairs.

I giggle. "He's not related to these guys," I say scrolling through my camera, I have no idea but every time I take a photo near one of those FUCKING bullies they are always in the background.

"That's Axel but that's Amara's boyfriend who is Jaxon's cousin who was the girl in the pic with me," I say.

"What about that one?"

"That's Decklan and that's Callum, that one is Robbie... They are all assholes like Jaxon," I say.

She sighs. "They are all fucking sexy as well, It's always the cute guys. That fucking Harley guy though." she fake moans.

He is hot but he's an asshole.

"Making me wanna finger myself just lookin' at him," she purrs.

"You are such a wonk," I say.

She rolls her eyes. "Your phone is ringing," She says pointing down.

"It's Ryder," I say. I put the phone to my ear after answering. "Hey, baby, I miss you so much, Stace."

Candy's face drops because she had her ear against the back of my phone.

"This is Bella babe," I say.

"I said Bella didn't I?" He slurs. "You said Stace," I say.

"Oh uh yeah um ah sorry I didn't mean to, I meant to say Bella I have no clue where Stace came from," He says.

"Hey uh, I'm gonna go..."

The phone hangs up.

____
I'm still laughing 💀