107|Crying

I can't believe that happened. I had sex with Harley while i'm with Decklan. I'm such a terrible person. "I don't know what to do now," I say covering my mouth.

"Three choices, one go back to your normal life with Decklan, no one will ever know what happened."

"Or two stay with me, and I'll give you so much love and i'll take care of you," he says cupping my cheeks.

My eyes water.

I can't believe I did that to Decklan. "Or three, you forget about the both of us and move on to someone new," He finishes.

"I love Decklan, how dare you seduce your way into my pants," I say and get off of the bed.

It's later in the morning about four. I hate what I did. I put my clothes back on and put on my shorts. "How long have you been out of prison for? If you were ever in there in the first place?" I asked with a scowl.

"Two weeks," he says. "Did you actually fuck Candy?" I ask.

"Yes, I was pissed that you were fucking someone I was close to so I fucked her, but that was earlier yesterday," he says.

It hurts knowing she did that, well at least now I know how he's feeling about me being with Decklan.

"It hurt so much, I didn't know what was going on in your life, I thought maybe you were working or something so I got a hold of where you work, so I went there, two weeks ago I went to the laundromat you work at and I saw you guys having sex in the back."

"Don't get angry at Candy I threatened her life If she told you I was out of prison, It felt like I lost a piece of, so I took basically all of my anger out on your best friend."

"I didn't want to, but I wanted you to feel the pain I did," He says.

"Prison was hell and I thought I was finally free and I could finally be with you but no, you moved on, and now the real world feels like a prison."

"It's okay if you wanna be with him, I won't mention what happened between us," he says.

"I'm satisfied with the videos we made, I will be keeping them, I'm not deleting them for your sake," he adds

Oh no there are videos of me giving him a blow job not even an hour ago.

"He doesn't know i'm here so he won't know what we did, I'd rather go back to prison than be here again anyway," he says and walks out before I could.

I walk out. "Harley." My voice croaks as I follow behind him.

"I have nothing to say to you Bella, this conversation is finished," he says. I grab his arm but unlike him, I can't easily turn him around.

"Please," I say and my eyes water again. I hate life so much.

"I've always wanted you more, Decklan was basically a getaway, I tried to remove you from my head but you wouldn't leave. I always wished for the day you were coming back."

"I wanted to be with you, but you got taken from me before we got the chance," I say.

He turns around to face me. "I don't know how to leave him without hurting him or anyone, I don't want to hurt him," I say.

"I have plenty of ways I can ruin a relationship," Harley grits.

"No, no I don't wanna hurt him, don't you do anything, i'll figure something out myself," I say with tears rolling down my face.

I don't know how I'd do it, I don't know.

I let my arms loosely fall to my sides and I look down and cry.

Why is love so hard?

His hand moves to the back of my head and he pulls me into his chest. "I missed you so much and I want to be with you... I just... Need time," I cry into his chest.

He slides his hands down to my thighs and he lifts me. Now i'm wetting his shoulder from crying.

I've only seen him for two hours and we've had sex, I blew his dick, he ate my vagina like it was an all-you-can-eat buffet, argued and now I'm crying.

"I will let you take a month but when a month comes I'm stepping in," he says and goes to put me down but I cling onto him.

But then I panic and get off of him.

"Oh my gosh, we aren't doing anything until things are over with Decklan," I say and he nods.

"So," I sigh. "Keep your ass away from me," I say.

"I'll have you in my bed a 5 pm tomorrow so I can watch you in the mirror again," He says with a grin then walks away.

"You asshole," I huff.