55|Hopper

I know the tattoos but it isn't from a usual person I see. I look at the person holding the hand in front of me and it's... The boy that holds those chocolate eyes. "No more of this shit Jaxon," he says.

Jaxon is glaring at him. "This is none of your business, get the fuck away," he says.

"It's very much my business because the reason she knows is because one of us had mentioned it to her."

"You fucking traitor, we get easy money from her and you are ruining that?" Jaxon asks. "I don't want to hurt her anymore for a bit of money when we already have enough," He says.

"Man you are really starting to suck, can't believe I live with you," Jaxon says.

Do they live together? Is that why he was at the house? But why would he still live there?

"Yeah, I can't stand you either if I'm honest, you are so up yourself, money-hungry when you've already got plenty, your dad is technically a billionaire."

"The reason I started this is because my mother works three jobs and yet still doesn't get enough to pay rent, that's why we are at your house."

"Yeah she gets paid well now though, my dad treats her well after a quick bang," Jaxon says.

"You know damn well your father gives my mother nothing but five-second sex, your family is a bunch of shitty ass people, I have no idea why your mother is still with your prick of a father."

"There is a lot of stuff you don't know about my family, we could easily get rid of all of you, my father owns the police," Jaxon says.

"I don't give a shit what your dad owns he's gonna give a shit when he finds out you beat girls," He says.

"You beat girls too," Jaxon says.

"Not fucking anymore, i'm sick of doing shit for you," he says.

"Don't touch her again."

"If I catch you hitting her again I'll beat you myself, she doesn't deserve what we put her through."

"Pfft like you can do anything, you are a pussy who sucks dick," Jaxon says.

He shrugs. "Hurting her isn't worth a friendship with you, you can go fuck yourself, eventually you are gonna be so lonely that you are gonna be breaking your back to suck your own dick."

"I don't want to hurt her anymore, we've probably destroyed parts of her body, I'm not doing it anymore," Decklan says.

"You are such a loser," Jaxon says. "You both are, none of us liked you any way I just went easy on you because you live in my house with your slut of a mother."

"Have I mentioned that I've fucked your mother?" Jaxon asks.

Decklan treads toward him.

...

"Jesus who the fuck did that to you?" Amara asks Jaxon whos standing at her bedroom door looking at me like he wants to kill me.

"Decklan did, that fucker, is the always does this to me, all because I called his mother a slut, which is true," He scowls. "Okay go away you are the real loser," Amara says mocking what I told her before about what he said.

"God every one here sucks," He says.

"They only suck because you want your way but don't get it, now get the fuck out before I knock you the fuck out for trying to touch my girl, Bella."

Me: Our plan busted but at least Jaxon has fucked off.

Axel: Yeah, am I coming over tonight?

Me: We aren't doing anything Axel 🙄

Axel: I wasn't asking for anything, I wanna see you again

Ah stop it, this has my heart jumping up and down like crazy.

Me: mhm 🙄

Axel: Where are you?

Me: At your ex's house 😭

Axel: The real reason she broke up with me is because she prefers your best friend

Me: Yeah I basically explained to her that I always forgive Harley for beating the shit out of me and you break my nose once and I say i'm going to forgive you and she goes nuts but now she's all for it because she doesn't give a shit about much but Candy is her obsession.

Axel: wait so would she let me over?

Me: Harley would kill you 😃

Axel: I'm going over to see you not her or him 😒

Me: i'm leaving in twenty minutes anyway, I'll see you later 😪

Axel: I'll be at your house in twenty minutes

Me: Addicted much? 🙄🤨

Axel: 😍

Me: 🤦🏼‍♀️

Axel: see you soon beautiful 🕺

"Why are you looking at your phone all goofy?" Amara asks with a sleeping Candy laying on her. "Am not, it's no one," I say.

"I didn't say it was someone... So who is it?" She asks.

"It's no one for fuck sake," I laugh. "Show me then," she says.

"It's Axel," I say. Her mouth smacks open. "I fucking knew it! Since the second I first saw you two near each other you drooled over that man!"

"I know," I say. "While I was kissing him too," She laughs.

Kinda thought she'd be angry but she's laughing about me drooling over the man she was kissing.

I roll my eyes. "You homie hopper," She says and I grin. "And proud, needa know which ones the best out of them," I laugh.

"Axel has a big dick so take care of it," She says.

"He can keep dreaming about getting my pussy," I say. "Such a teaser," She says. "You should send him a pic of it and tease him further," She says.

"No, I don't trust him enough he might send it to everyone," I say.

"Yeah, fair point," she says.