74|Floor

I laughed so hard with Candy, Amara had left for College a week ago, and I have been having fun with Candy, we are currently too drunk again to stand.

Jacob invited us over but we are drunk in Amara's room.

"Okay, okay okay," she giggles. "I dare you to make out with one of the Van Dyk boys," she says.

"I will definitely, gladly kiss you, Jacob," I tell him and move to climb on top of him.

His face goes extremely red. "Your boobs are so close," he says. "Touch 'em feel 'em squeeze 'em," I say grabbing my chest.

His mouth gapes. I giggle as I pull the straps down and his mouth really falls open this time. "Oh wow," he says when my breasts bounce out of my top.

"That's what every guy says when they see your boobs," Candy laughs.

"Have you ever seen boobs before Jacob?" Candy asks. "Yes, why does everyone assume I-" Candy sits up and lifts her shirt over her head revealing her chest.

"Holy jeezus," He rasps.

He's looking back and forth at our tits. "Holy, whoa, they are nice," he says. "You can do whatever you want to me for saving my girl over here," Candy says.

"Have your fun with us," I say. I can feel how hard he is as I straddle him it's like sitting on a massive lump.

"C'mon don't be shy touch us," I say.

"But you two are drunk..." he says. "So are you, touch me, Jacob," I pout.

"Touch me first," Candy says. "No touch me first," I whine. "Ladies, I have two hands for a reason," he says.

He sits up and Candy grabs his hand just as I grab his other one.

When his hands touch our boobs the guy beneath me jumps.

"Oh wow."

"Come closer," he says pulling Candy closer and my drunk ass wants him to touch me more. I lean to him then I roll my hips and he closes his eyes.

"Fuck Bella," he rasps. "Stop moving your hips it's already hard to control myself."

"These Van Dyk boys can't seem to control themselves around you B," Candy says.

He wraps his arm around me and grabs my ass. "Lemme put my mouth on one," Jacob says to Candy. "Make sure you mark them real good."

My hips haven't stopped moving, I can't stop, the friction it's causing against my clit is gonna have me moaning.

My mini skirt and small panties are very much helping me feel closer.

I watch as he sucks on Candy's nipple hearing him groan and pinch my boob harder. He moves his hands to my hips and halts me. "Fuck, stop moving I'll come in my shorts," he rasped, panting.

This seems to be a routine every time i'm drunk as fuck still on the hall floor. I'm on the ground laughing about something that probably died off months ago.

I have no clue what it is but Candy is either in bed with Jaxon or she actually went to the toilet again.

"Come on you silly girl," Decklan says lifting me up from the ground.

I giggle hysterically as I'm thrown over bis shoulder. "I wanna stay in your room," I whine.

"Okay if you want," he says and walks me into his room. At least I thought it was his room until I'm on the bed and I already feel a death stare looking at me but it isn't Decklan.

"What is with you and Jaxon and bringing drunk girls into my bed?" Harley's teeth grit while he almost kills me with his stare.

"Easy to get," Decklan says.

I drunkenly roll onto Harley and he shoves me off of him and I giggle almost too idiotically. "Get her out before I kill you both," Harley says.

"C'mon Bella back to Jacob we go, he gives better cuddles than mister stonewall over there," he says gesturing to Harley and I laugh as he picks me up and I'm back over Decklan's shoulder.

"Ha stonewall," I say pointing to him his response is rolling over, facing away from me, and going back to sleep.

...

I threw up in the toilet twice, Candy, Jacob, and I were cuddling each other, and I woke up with Jacob's head under my shirt and his mouth on my boob while Candy was spread out on the bed asleep.

I was feeling cuddly so all I did was get closer to Jacob. It'a funny I remember only passing out on the floor but I'm back in the bed so did Jacob carry me and put me to bed? Or did I pick myself up?

I dunno but man Jacob knows how to suck boobs.