83|Pablo

Decklan instinctively covered me with the blanket and made it look like there wasn't a human being under the blanket.

"Good thing she's flat," Jaxon says.

"She isn't flat you haven't been able to touch her as I have so shut it," Decklan scowls.

"Can we hide under there too?" Jaxon asks. "Wow you can definitely tell who's Harley's dad," Decklan says.

"Shut it Decklan."

"Where is David?" Holy schnitzels that voice was intimidating. "We'd like to know that to-" Don't speak smart to me, where is David?" I don't know who asked out of their 'dads' but they sound scary.

"We don't know."

"David knows they are here," I whisper to Decklan hoping he can hear me. "How do you know that?" Decklan whispers back.

"I just do," I say.

David is constantly listening to the boys when he is near them so I guarantee he is listening from a distance.

"Um, maybe he's still here and in his office, you should go check," Decklan says.

"What's under the covers Decklan?" I'm now panicking.

"Pillows," Decklan says. "I saw movement, we aren't stupid Decklan show us the girl," One says.

"David is at the office like the police office," Jaxon says.

"If you want him he's there."

"The girl." I sense someone at the end of the bed. "There are plenty of other girls, find another one," Decklan says he sounds annoyed.

The blanket gets yanked off of me. I gasp and sit up going with the cowardly way I hide behind Decklan.

Decklan's door opens again. "I told you two not to go into the rooms of the kids, get the fuck out," David says.

"Where did you come from?" Jaxon asks.

"I hear everything, and as if I'd leave you two alone knowing they'd be here," he says.

"Get the fuck out of this room," David says. "Pfft. No hi?" Oh thats definitely Jaxon's dad.

"We change our mind... We want the girl." the one that looks like the bigger older... Hairy version of Harley says.

"You won't be, leaving with any of these kids, not even the people you call your sons, because they are my sons, you either behave and come to my office to speak or leave, alone," David says.

"We are leaving with our sons or the girl... You choose." The black-haired one says.

"Says the one who threw us in an orphanage in the first place," Jaxon mumbles.

I see Amara peek out from behind David. I thought she left. Jaxon said she left. "Why is she here?" Jaxon asks.

"Ah, Amara such a beautiful lady, c'mere." Jaxon's bio dad says.

"Ew no," she says.

His facial expression changes but David stops him from going anywhere near her. "You choose one we take the other." Harley looking dude says.

David looks at me but then to Amara. "Neither, now I'm gonna kindly ask you again to leave and if you don't I will gladly kill you," David says.

"What are their names?" I whisper to Decklan. "Hank is Harley's dad and there is Pablo," he says.

I stop myself from laughing- Bella this is a serious moment but... Pablo? Like the dude from the Backyardigans?

"Harley it is," Hank says, grabbing Harley's arm. "Let go of me, you bastard," Harley grits.