57|Camera

Kicking and screaming right now. Guess who got their license the other day? I'll give you a minute...

ME!

I can't believe I actually passed. I'm so proud of myself for being able to officially drive! "Been saving up for this fucking thing," Dad says placing his hand on a covered car.

The cover on it reminds me of a fitted sheet.

"Crash it and I'll kick you, I wanted to get you a good first car so I've been saving, take care of it, anyway I can't believe how fast you are growing, next thing I know you'll be moving out," he says hugging me.

"I didn't wanna get you a cheap car from a junkyard," he sighs.

I can't wait to see what kind of car it is.

He uncovers it and first thing I see is dark grey.

"It's a 2017 Honda Accord brand new kinda car like brand new on the market too, I want you to take care of it."

I squeal. "Thank you!"

I hug him again. "I can't believe you are closer to seventeen than fifteen, I thought you'd be little forever," He pouts.

"Anyway, go have fun with your friends, I'm sure they'd love to see your new car," he says.

"And also, I wanna talk with you when you come back," he says. "Is it gonna scare me?" I ask.

"You can't tell me to go hang out with my friends then say that, It's all i'm gonna be thinking about!"

"Okay, I'll tell you now, but please, Don't tell anyone," he says.

"Okay," I say.

He pulls out a small box. "I'm gonna ask Skyler to marry me," He says. My mouth gapes. "You gotta show me the ring," I say.

"I hope it's good enough," He says, opening the box.

I snatch the box from him. "My gosh dad! This is so her! Not too blingy not too boring!"

"When are you asking her?" I ask. "This Saturday," he says. "Where and when exactly?" I ask. "On our date so around seven at night," He says.

"You'll catch me with my camera there," I say.

He chuckles. "Please do, I wanna see her face when she sees it," He says. "She's gonna love it," I say handing him back the box.

I can't believe they have been together an exact year.

Time flies fucking fast.

I open the door to my brand new car, there is a box on the passenger seat.

"That box has those car scents and shit it even has those seat belt comforter things and if you want you can add the seat covers and the wheel one," he says.

"Thank you so much," I say sitting in the driver's seat.

He dangles the keys in front of my face. I grab them. "See you when you get back kid, you have everything?" he asks.

"No, I'm just checking the car out before I grab my things," I say.

"Oh, Skyler is coming and your siblings are at their nan's, i'm glad she lives closer than their parents," he says.

He sighs. "You have the house to yourself dad," I say.

"For once, I'm so tired, I'd probably sleep, but Skyler is coming over so I think-" Yeah dad that's enough information."

"I don't care what you do just don't go thinking it would be fun to piss me off by doing it in my room," I say.

"Thanks for the idea," He says. "I'm going to murder you if I see one thing out of place in my bedroom I swear," I say.

"I won't as if, that's disgusting I'd much rather get comfy on the couch or something... Maybe the shower," he says.

"Dad I don't wanna know where you do it I'd like to sit anywhere knowing you haven't touched it," I say.

"You are the only person I have to talk to," he says.

"Talk to David," I say.

"Fuck no, he'd probably try taking Skyler," he says. "That family is a bunch of assholes beside Amara," I say.

"Is that where you are going or are you going to Candy's?" he asks.

"Candy's, Amara is already there..." Probably having sex with Candy.

"If there are boys, please just... be safe," He says.

"I will dad," I say.

"Skyler grabbed my butt the other day, secretly liked it but she didn't need to know that," he says and I laugh.

I get back out of the car and we both walk back inside after I closed the door.

"I'm gonna get my stuff then get going," I say.

"Yeah, drive safe, if you are having dinner here it's at eight," he says.

"It's okay they'll have something to eat at Candy's, you have a good night with Skyler," I say. "I will do that," He says.

I walk up the stairs to get to my room. I feel like I'm rarely in here now.

I still sleep here most nights though.

I grab my duffle bag and I put in extra clothes for tonight's girl sleepover. I take the little things like a toothbrush and toothpaste, a hairbrush, mascara, and some lipgloss.

Extra small panties, because Axel is coming over and I'm having fun teasing him. His dick feels that hard after teasing him when I sit on him.

Dad doesn't need to know that Axel is gonna be there because yes, I will be hopefully losing my virginity tonight.