Episode 8

The city of New York was been attack by two Kaijus.

Code name: Mutitos
Category: 3

Code name: VertebrusCategory: 4

Category: 4

Mutitos: RAAAAEEEEIRRRR!!!!

Vertebrus: GRAAAAAEIIIIIRRRR!!!

Mutitos and Vertebrua were destroying the building around them, people try to run for their life.

The police were tryin their best to evacuate the civilians into the Kajiu bunkers.

As Mutitos and Vertebrua kept on destroying everything they see.

Mutitos: RAAAAEEEEIRRRR!!!!

Vertebrus: GRAAAAAEIIIIIRRRR!!!

Mutitos and Vertebrua charge towards the Kajiu bunkers.

They were both about to destroy the Kajiu bunkers, but then they both get pull back by their tails.

Zero Two, Noah: Got you two!

It was Zero and Noah piloting Obsidian Fury.

Obsidian Fury then pull Mutitos and Vertebrua towards him and punch them both in their face.

Both Mutitos and Vertebrua got back up and charge toward Obsidian Fury, Obsidian Fury simple block the attacks with the side of his palms, Knees Mutitos in the stomach and left elbow Vertebrua in the neck.

Then Obsidian Fury front kicks Mutitos to the ground.

Vertebrua was going to bite Obsidian Fury, Obsidian Fury reacted in time, circles Vertebrua grabs Vertebrua by it's arms, dislocate them and kick Vertebrua to the ground.

Mutitos came from behind, about to tackle Obsidian Fury.

Vertebrua saw the opportunity to Impale Obsidian Fury with it's spike tail.

However Obsidian Fury reacted in time, grabbed Vertebrua spike tail and used to Impale Mutitos through it's heart, killing it.

Then Obsidian Fury stomp Vertebrua head, killing it, ending the battle.