Episode 4

Location; shatterdome.

Tendon Choi, was in the control center of the base, checking for any signal of Kaiju appearance.

Tendon(mind): So far so good. Last Kaiju attack was killed by Saber Athena in 20 seconds.....

Stacker: Mr Choi.

Tendo: Sir.

Stacker: Any Kaiju signal that we should worry about?

Tendo: None some far sir.

Stacker: Any Titan signal?

Tendo: We haven't seen any type of Titan signal for the past 5 months.

Stacker: What about..... Them?

Tendo: We haven't had any type of signal form Gojira, or Ghidorah. None since their battle.

Stacker: Titans.... On like Kaijus, they are far more powerful and bigger..... No Jaeger has ever been able to ever kill a Titan. The ones that try, die by their hands. It's good that Mothra won't harm us. But can't say the same thing about the other Titans.... How are the report in the mark 6 and mark 7 Jaegers?

Tendo: Saber Athena is the only mark 7 Jaeger we have. While the mark 6 Jaegers are fully in functioning and ready. However we need more time on finishing Gipsy Avenger.

Stacker: I see.

Tendo: Sir, we have a new recruit.

Stacker: Dilo Beckett.....

Tendo: He was able to pass the test. However his physical seems at low level, but his intelligence capabilities seems far greater than the average.

Stacker: .....

Tendo: Sir?

Stacker: Assign him to be Ichigo copilot.

Tendo: Ichigo is the Pilot of Guarding Bravo. Her copilot retire do to old age.

Stacker: Ichigo has show great intelligence and leadership in each battle. She's perfect, we just need to make sure she and Dilo are Drift compatible.

Tendo: What about Zero Two? She's the only one that can pilot Obsidian Fury.

Stacker: I understand that, young Noah will join us soon. From there we must take medical measurements if Noah and Zero Two are not Drift compatible.

Tendo: And if they are Drift compatible? What then?

Stacker: Then humanity will survive against the Kaiju and Titans. And then phase two will begin.

Tendo: What's phase two?

Stacker: In time everyone will see.

Then all the sudden the Shatterdome alarm system goes off.

Tendo: Sir!

Stacker: A Kaiju?! We have to send-

Tendo: Not a Kaiju sir.

Stacker: What?

Tendo:  A titan!

Stacker: Don't tell me is her?!

Tendo: It's her. It's Gojira!

Stacker: Dammit! Then-

Then suddenly the Shatterdome alarm system stops.

Stacker: It stop? What happen?

Tengo: It seems Gojira stop in her tracks. From the live video we have of her, she sinking deeper into the sea, at great speed.