episode 6

Two days later.

Location: Stacker Office.

Stacker: A complete success don't you agree?

Shigaraki: Indeed. These Mega Mechs are quite something. As it right now they are been made one by one. They'll be strong enough to stop those small kaijus.

Ivan: Young Dilo has quite the potential. It's not just that he had the idea of creating the Mega Mechs. But building them by himself too. We had to find great robotics engineers to help him build them.

Stacker: Is a slow progress. But the lab that we gave him should help too.

Shigaraki: His working on another project too. Named Deebees. Human size robots that can go in battle. They are meant to help the police with stopping criminals and help the Mega Mechs fight the small kaijus. Who knows how many invitations he can make.

Stacker: Back when he join the Jaeger program. He struggle on piloting a Jaeger and was quite shy. Now look at him now. Solving the small kaiju problem now.

Ivan: Honestly I wouldn't even surprise if he builds a Jaeger on his own.

Stacker: We rely on his technology to keep us safe. Yet I never thought that a teenager would do this. There has been a quite an amount of smart kids. But Dilo surpassed them all. And I though he wasn't going to be qualify for this job. Just imaging a couple of years in the future now. He could create the number one company in the world that creates these Mechs.

Shigaraki: I would love for him to join Reunion. But I believe if he stays here, he could do better.

Stacker: Is Reunion Shatterdome that better than mine Shatterdome?

Shigaraki: Everything there is basically upgraded. Some of the world crested scientist, robotics engineer and fighters. Of course their info is classify.

Stacker: I believe my Shatterdome has capable fighters. Such as the Daxton family. As well as my daughter, Ichigo, Viktoriya, Ou-Yang, Amara and our four new cadets. Well three cadets. Young Elis decided to join the Mega Mech program. But still, the more people we get the better. As well were starting the progress on creating a new Jaeger. It well be a heavy assault tank type. It well be slow. But what lacks on speed and agility, it well gain on strength, endurance and heavy weapon. It should be strong enough to go against category 5 kaijus. It will take a couple months to make though. But it well be worth it.

Shigaraki: I want to talk about one thing. Both of our daughters seem to well....... Hate each other.

Stacker: *sighs* Where do I even start?

Shigaraki: They can't work together. They can't stand each other. They can't even look at each other.

Ivan: I'm sure they have their reasons of why. But we can't let those feelings get the better of them. If they do, it can affect their combat level.

Stacker: Are you expecting to just leave it like that? The more they hate each other, the more their anger well increase. At so point they'll try to kill each other. That well lend one of them to prison. It's already enough our strongest Jaegers pilot is in prison.

Ivan: Speaking of Noah. How is he doing so far?

Stacker: Calm and quiet.

Ivan: I was expecting a different answer.

Stacker: From the information I was told from the warden of the prisoners. His one of only three prisoners that follows the prison rules and with good behavior. You would think a prison that was made to contain the most dangerous prisoners in the world. It would make him a hardcore criminal. Yet with his personality he remains the same. Well I wouldn't say the same old Noah. This Noah doesn't trust anyone. And his more brutal now. Prison has made him tougher.