Episode 3

Two days later.

Location: Shatterdome hidden underground lab.

Shigaraki: Again!

Scientist: Sir it can't take it!

Shigaraki: I don't care! Keep giving it more!

They were giving more power to another embryo from the power stone. Trying to created another Shingojira.

As the experimental tube that had the embryo begin to boil.

Shigaraki: Keep giving it more!

Scientists: Sir! It can't take it anymore!

Shigaraki: Keep giving more!

More and more power was giving to the embryo. But it stops, as the machine wasn't capable of giving it more power.

Shigaraki: What? What happen? Why did you stop giving it more power?

Scientists: It die sir. The amount of power was too much. It couldn't take it.

Shigaraki: Shit..... This is the 47 time. Why won't it work again? It work the first time.

Ivan: We have one Shingojira. Trying to created an army of them sounds more in the impossible side. Seen as no matter how many times we try. We can't created another Shingojira.

Shigaraki: I don't understand. What was so special about the first embryo?

Shigaraki looks towards the experimental tube that had Shingojira in.

Shigaraki: What the hell is so special about this one? It was the slowest of all the embryos, but now the strongest. How? I can understand the amount of power that we gave it from the power stone was extreme. That explains it's great evolutionary speed that it now has. But why can't we make another one?

Scientists: Sir. We We're able to clone the embryo from Gojira blood and scales, we did the same thing with the other embryos. All we could say this  one is just special.

Ivan: Pfft.

Ivan taps on the experimental tube that had Shingojira in. And saw a eight inch long tiny snake like Kaiju creature that had no arms and legs, a tiny mouth with very tiny sharp teeth and eyes with no eyelids.

Shingojira: Grrrrrrrr!

Shingojira try to break through the experimental tube, but fails.

Ivan: How adorable. How can such little creature have such a big attitude?

Shingojira: *tiny growl*

Ivan: So angry, aren't you little guy?

Scientists: Sir. It's a female.

Ivan: Just like Gojira?

Shingojira: *tiny growl*

Ivan: Still adorable..... Still, we can't do much with a Titan of this size. She can't do anything. How long well it take for her to grow and become as powerful as Gojira?

Scientists: One years or more.

Shigaraki: We are not waiting a year. There has to be a way to speed the progress.

Scientists: There is another way sir. But it's extremely risky.

Shigaraki: Explain.

Scientists: We could give her Gojira radiation, that well make her grow and become stronger. She'll reach Gojira heigh and power in a flash.

Shigaraki: Perfect...... Wait. To get Gojira radiation, we need her and she's in monster island. Not even our Jaegers can make it there. So that idea comes to a failure.