Episode 20

Location: Secret underground training ground. Shooting Range.

Nagato: The shooting range. Here well test your ability to see how good is your aim. First level well be to hit the target that's 15 meters away from you. Second level the target well be moving. Third level the target well be 25 meters away from you and it well move faster. Fourth level the target well be 45 meters away from you at it well move of speed of 85 mph. After that is extra. Everything well be increase by three times. Now I don't expect any of you to actually pass in the fourth level. But still try. There's no winner here. But there are scores. Let's begin. Your weapons well be a normal pistol. There nothing especial about them. Begin level one. Start!

All the soldier grab a pistol and aim at the target.

Rey(mind): Okay. Aim and shoot!

He shot a bullet and hit close to the middle of the target.

Nagato: The score for each level is 100. You got 78 points. Not bad Mr Rey.

Seth: I can do better then that!

Seth shot a bullet and hit the target even closer then Rey.

Nagato: 84 points.

Seth: Ha! Told you I could do it.

Rey: Don't brag about it.

Nagato look around and saw the rest of the soldiers were having scores of between 54 and 69.

Nagato(mind): Average normal score. It's good. But we need more then average.

She looks at Shinon aiming at her target. She saw how focus were her eyes.

Nagato(mind): Look at her eyes. Look at the focus in them. Is as if the world around her didn't event exist. An incredibly focus.

Shinon shot a bullet and hit the center of the target.

Nagato: 100 point. Perfect Score Ms Shinon

Shinon: It was just luck.

Nagato: That wasn't just luck. Your aim was simple perfect. I didn't even see you blink once. You have good eyes and a good aim.

Shino: Thanks.

Nagato: But lets see how you handle level 2 now. Begin!

The target begin to move up a speed of 24 mph.

Rey: Hey I thought it was just going to move a longer distance.

Nagato: Always expect the unexpected! Begin!

Rey aim at the target.

Rey(mind): Just concentrate and aim. 24 mph speed. Aim where is going to be next.

Rey shot a bullet and hit the target but not as close as before.

Rey: Dammit.

Nagato: 70 points this. Still good but lower the your previous score.

Rey: Still passable for a B. Close enough.

Seth: You call that a pass?! Ha!

Seth shot a bullet and hit the target but like Rey he hit the target but not as close as before.

Seth: God dammit.

Nagato: 72 points.

Nagato saw the rest of the soldiers and saw all score between 44 and 50.

Nagato(mind): Lower but that's to be expected and Shinon is......

She saw Shinon like before. Concentrating on the target and nothing else.