Episode 15, The Power Of Two VS The Queen Of The Monsters, Part 2.

Get ready for a battle!

Both Murder Witch and Gojira stood ready to fight one another. Both glaring at one another.

Gojira: Grrrrrr!!

Noah(PM): Hmnp.

Shin: Grrrrrr!!

Noah(PM): Get ready Shin! Either we kill her or she'll kill us!

Shin: Ki!

Gojira: So, you have taken the option to kill me?

Noah(PM): Just like you decided to kill me and Shin!

Gojira: I see. Very well then

Noah(mind): I'll use the Advance as a last choice....... Even if I use the Advance, I'll say I can only use it for five minutes. Maybe six if I have luck. Since I haven't fully master it, it well do some serious damage to my heart...... Shit..... Doesn't matter.

Both Murder Witch and Gojira stood still, waiting for the other to make the first one, to make the first attack.

Gojira: .......

Noah(PM): ........

And

Here

We

Go!

Gojira: SKREEEEEEOONCKKK!!!

Gojira begin to charge her Heat Ray Breath.

Noah(PM): Hmnp!

Murder Witch charge towards Gojira.

As Gojira blasted her Heat Ray Breath, Murder Witch use the his sword to block the Heat Ray Breath. As Murder Witch kept pushing forward.

Noah(PM): Hmnp!

Gojira stop blasting her Heat Ray Breath, as all the radiation when into Murder Witch sword.

Noah(PM): Now!

Murder Witch charge towards Gojira.

Gojira: Tch!

Gojira shot dark blue energy shots towards Murder Witch.

Shin: Ki!

While Shin was attach to Murder Witch back, she use her tail to block the energy shots, not letting a single of them hit Murder Witch.

As Murder Witch was getting closer to Gojira ankles.

Gojira: That won't work again!

Gojira foot begin to glow dark blue, about to stomp on Murder Witch, only for Shin to use all the strength in her tail and block Gojira stomp.

Noah(PM): You won't need those toes now!

Murder Witch slice off all four of Gojira toes in one slash.