Episode 8, Show your power.

Sharkjira: GRIIIIIIIAAAAAARRRRTT!!!!

Taclynar: OOOOOOUUUUEERRRTTTT!!!

Stacker(radio): Get ready you two. Show them what the strongest Jaeger in our Shatterdome can do!

Zero Two: You got it father!

Noah: This is gonna be fun!

Shigaraki(radio): Go my daughter. Show those Kaijus what the strongest Jaeger in the Reunion Shatterdome is capable of doing!

Talulah: Understand father!

Stacker,Shigaraki(radio): GO!!

Noah,Zero Two,Talulah: RIGHT!!!

Sharkjira and Taclynar begin to charge towards Obsidian Fury and Apex.

Sharkjira: GRIIIIIIIAAAAAARRRRTT!!!!

Taclynar: OOOOOOUUUUEERRRTTTT!!!

Noah: Well handle Sharkjira! You handle Taclynar!

Talulah: Understood!

Apex and her Xillius withstood Taclynar tackle and begin to push back Taclynar.

Zero Two: Here it comes!

Sharkjira tackle Obsidian Fury, yet Obsidian Fury was able to withstand Sharkjira tackle.

Zero Two: Stronger than it looks, huh?

Noah: But not enough.

Obsidian Fury knee Sharkjira in the stomach, forcing Sharkjira to take a step back.

Obsidian Fury took the chance to elbow uppercut Sharkjira to the head and double punch Sharkjira to the head and chest.

Sharkjira: GRIIIIIIIAAAAAARRRRTT!!!!

Out of anger Sharkjira was about to punch Obsidian Fury in the head. Yet Obsidian Fury redirected Sharkjira punch, left punch Sharkjira in the neck, inside round house kick Sharkjira in the head and push kick Sharkjira. Sending Sharkjira skidding a couple of meters.

Noah: Tch.

Zero Two: Why aren't those Xillius helping us?

Shigaraki(radio): You need to command them. They can't exactly think for themselves just yet.

Zero Two: Were more used to fighting on our own.

Shigaraki(radio): I'll make it easy. Give them commands with your minds.

Zero Two: How can we even do that?

Shigaraki(radio): You can drift control the Xillius. Just like a normal Jaegers. Use your minds.

Noah: Our minds....... Okay.

Sharkjira begin to charge towards Obsidian Fury.

Noah: Let it tackle us.

Zero Two: What? Are you nuts?!

Noah: Just let it happen.

Zero Two: Hope your right.

Sharkjira was just a few meters from tackling Obsidian Fury, about to tackle him.

Sharkjira: GRIIIIIIIAAAA-

Before Sharkjira could tackle Obsidian Fury. Two of the three Xillius came rushing and stop Sharkjira tackle and restrain Sharkjira.

Zero Two: What the?

Noah: It work! Yes! I'm awesome.

The third Xillius charge towards Sharkjira and begin to slash Sharkjira chest none stop.