Season 4, Part 2. Teaser 7. Strength Of Family.

Hunters..... Humans that have been train to fight. And to fight what you may ask? To fight the Monsters that threaten us. Cause when you live in the Monster Island. An Island full of perhaps thousands of different types of Monsters. Some with incredible destructive capability. An Island full of mysteries and legends. But the Hunters don't just fight the Monsters. They keep the Island safe. Cause at times the Monsters themselves can bring disasters to the Island and try to wipe other spices off the face of the Island. There are special Hunters train to deal with each type. Unlike humans from the outside beyond the Island. The humans care deaply for the Island and it's Monsters. They tried and tried their best to keep the Island in safe hand and only eliminate the Monster that a threat and protect the Monsters that serve in the ecosystem. But now just the humans do this. Amounts the humans and the other Monsters there are other species. Such as the Wyverians and Werewolfs and many more. At times this species don't see eye to eye with each other. But one thing is clear in their mind. Keep the Island and Monster protected from those of evil heart. Cause Monster Island is thier home imprinted in their hearts, souls and minds. But you ever wonder if one of these species could find love amounts each other? Forget their differences and start something new. A family with each other. Find true love amounes each other. To finally break the circle and created something new? Well that question has been answer already. Cause one specific Hunter created a new family. He merry two girls, a Wyverian and a Werewolf and adopted a baby Titan as his daughter. To him this is his family.

Changing scene.

Location: Deep forest.

The forest, also know as the deep forest. The deep forest is the most common area of Monster Island. But it's quite beautiful nonetheless. A beautiful deep forest containing made different types of tree, colorful flowers. Edible fruits and vegetables that grow in the ground and trees. And when you get out of the forest you might be able to find one of its many beautiful beaches. But for every beauty there's also danger. As the forest contain many different types of Monsters. Monster that no normal human well be able to fight against. As the forest itself has no mercy. Cause the rule of nature applies here. The strong live and the weak die.

Yet this rule can be broken when the bond of family.

???: *Heavy breathing*

A little girl was seeing running away around the forest. Running away from something big.

Little Girl: I has to be close! Astera has to be right there!

She kept running away, as she heard the roars of the Monsters getting closer and closer to her.

Little Girl: Come on! Come on! It has to be hear!

A Tobi Kadachi jump down from a tree and was about to land on her. The little girl manage to react in time and manage to move out of the way in time and kept running. But it was not over. An Anajath came bursting through multiple trees in front of her and was about to bite her. Yet in the end she manage to slid between the Anajath legs and kept running.

Little Girl: Come on please don't tell me I got lost?!

Around her multiple Velociprey came from all sides. All try to attack her, she was able to dodge their attacks, but one manage to jump and land on her and try to bite her face off. However she grab the Velociprey by the mouth and threw at the other Velocipreys. As she got up and kept running as fast as she could. She may be little but she has a lot of stamina.

Little Girl: Where did I go wrong? Dad and both of my moms are gonna be mad at me when they find I wonder on my own!

Before she could take another step a Tigrex came rushing from out of nowhere and palm strike the ground close to her. Sending her flying off a nearby cliff. To her luck the thick bushes couching her fault. Escaping with just a few small cuts.