Episode 11. Corruption.

Talulah: Delicious~

Talulah was on top of Noah. She had no clothes, she was completely nake. But she wasn't having sex with Noah. She was killing him. Sucking his blood from his neck.

And after a few more seconds she stop sucking Noah blood.

Talulah: Delicious~

The next Day.

Location: Shatterdome.

We can see Reunion worker working in some sort of machine.

As Shigaraki, Jayton, Stacker and Ivan were watching.

Jayton: What is this machine?

Shigaraki: Remember our talk of finally been able to find a way to tame the Beast?

Stacker: Yes.

Shigaraki: Well. This machine is the drift control machine. It well help Noah tame the Beast and control it.

Stacker: How does exactly work again?

Ivan: Using the same technology that allows pilots to connect each other minds. Well be able to connect Noah mind with someone else.

Jayton: And Noah well connect with Talulah?

Shigaraki: Yes. My daughter well go into Noah's mind. Find the Beast and slowly tame the Beast.

Jayton: How long is going to take?

Ivan: Well it depends.

Jayton: Depends on what?

Ivan: Well. After we wach the Beast in action. We knew that it wouldn't be easy and it wouldn't work on the first try. Not to mention we know that the Beast is basically Noah going berserk. But went we took a closer look. It's a not exactly a berserk mode.

Stacker: What do you mean?

Ivan: Our scientist and professional fighters saw the video of Noah using the Beast against Ghidorah and her Titans. And from what they told us. The Beast is calculated. It calculates It's surroundings and his enemies. It predicts and anticipates his enemy next attack. It adapts and evolves none stop on it's to become stronger. It's not a Berserker mode. But a super Mode. However downside are that young Noah bloodlust increases, he loses sense of reason and understanding.

Shigaraki: And went his done using the Beast. He'll go unconscious for a few days and he won't remember anything whatsoever...... And also. I have come with another theory of the Beast.

Jayton: Go on?

Shigaraki: If the Beast is a monster and a creature that only wants to fight and kill. And Noah is pure of heart and a selfless person. And I know this won't make sense. But I believe young Noah has another mode.

Stacker: Another Beast mode?

Shigaraki: No. Something positive. To me the Beast is a Demon. And what's the opposite of an Demon?

Stacker: Simple. An Angel.

Jayton: Your saying Noah has another Mode opposite of the Beast? An Angel mode?

Ivan: Well yes. In theory. We called it God Mode. God Mode must be more powerful than the Beast Mode. We don't know how powerful it is. But we come with the idea that God Mode must be at least more than 1,000 times stronger than Beasts Mode.

Stacker: But this is only a theory.

Ivan: Indeed it's only a Theory. But sometimes a theory can be become a reality. If God Mode is real. Than just imaging what young Noah could do?