episode 8

Two days later.

Location: Momoyo office.

Saria: Was this truly necessary?

Momoyo: No..... And yes.

They were both looking at the monitor, Noah trying to break free. Yet to no luck. As his face show nothing but anger.

Saria: Just look at him. His completely pissed off.

Momoyo: I am award of that. But he has to understand that anger won't get nowhere. He needs to put his anger aside.

Saria: That won't be easy for him. It's been two days and his still trying to break free.

Momoyo: He won't be able to break free. His not strong enough. That room and chains were made to restrain Prisoner Tian. No matter how much he tries. He can't brake them.

Saria: Are were really leaving him alone there for a full month?

Momoyo: No. I just said that to make it more believable. If he doesn't calm down in two more days. Well set him free.

Saria: Do you think this can work?

Momoyo: It all depends on him. Noah Daxton is the middle child of Robert Daxton and Layli Daxton. From what Stacker has told me. The moment he enter the Jaeger program two years and six months ago. He potential has grown slowly and slowly. Surpassing everyone. He himself piloting Obsidian Fury can take down a category 5 Kaiju.

Saria: Is that potential still in there?

Momoyo: It never left him and it's still there.

Saria: Do you believe he is innocent?

Momoyo: Being truthful...... Yes. I believe he is innocent. I don't sense any type of dark intentions coming from him. Look at the evidence. He hasn't broken any of the prison rules. He hasn't started a fight. Stacker has told me that he was always kind to people and made them laugh. Even at the courtroom when he was sentences, he did nothing wrong. He stay quiet. He even accepted the sentence that was giving to him.

Saria: With that said. You believe in the Monster living inside him?

Momoyo: But of course I do. I can sense so much bloodlust coming from him. So much death and chaos. Yet none of that belongs to him. It belong to an entity living in him. Yet it's not trying to break free. It just...... Sleeping. I don't know why.

Saria: So a powerful monster is sleeping in him?

Momoyo: To put it more simply yes..... But. I also sense something else. It was..... Something holly and kind. Something with so much power, yet that power felt calm, kind, noble and caring.

Saria: A second entity living in him?

Momoyo: Perhaps. But I'm not too certain about it. Noah is a strange person and unique at the same time. His kind and noble of heart. But when he fights. He can be a different person.

Saria look at the monitor and saw Noah still trying to break free. Yet still failing.

Saria: He won't give up huh?

Momoyo: Anger can be use as a power. But been angry all the time won't get you nowhere. It well just blind you.

Saria: Your wise beyond your years mother.

Momoyo: Hmnp.

Saria: So. We got her name. Tian.

Momoyo: Best he could do. You already knows how many try to make her talk. None of them were successful. Only Noah was able to make her talk.