Episode 12

The next day.

Location: Shatterdome, Kwoon Combat Room.

We can see Viktoriya goings against Amara in the middle of the Kwoon Combat Room.

Amara: Tck!

Viktoriya: Hmnp.

Viktoriya went for a straight punch, in response Amara dodge to the right and was about to land a left side kick to Viktoriya stomach. Yet in time Viktoriya block Amara side kick with her knee, grab Amara leg, swing her around and slam Amara to the ground.

Amara: Ack!

Viktoriya was about to stomp Amara chest. But it time she trip Viktoriya, and cross arm lock Viktoriya.

However Viktoriya lifted Amara legs. Getting off Amara cross arm lock.

Amara try to trip Viktoriya again. But this time Viktoriya grab Amara angle and lock her in a straight ankle lock.

Amara was trying her best to get off Viktoriya straight ankle lock. But fail each time.

Viktoriya: Give up.

Amara: In your dreams!

Viktoriya: Your funeral.

Viktoriya was about to break Amara ankle. But Amara was about to reach to Viktoriya and punch her in the stomach. Forcing Viktoriya to lose her grip, setting Amara free. Amara than rush towards Viktoriya and knee her in the stomach. Making Viktoriya stumble to the ground.

Rey: Time!

Viktoriya got back up.

Rey: Total score is 37 to 40. Cadet Amara is the winner.

Both Amara and Viktoriya return to with the other Cadets.

Ou-Yang: You did good there Amara. Better than last time.

Amara: Thanks.

Viktoriya: Hmnp.

Rey: Cadet Amara.

Amara: Yes sir?

Rey: You have improve in these past few days. That's good. Keep up like this and you'll soon be a Pilot.

Amara: Thank you. Sir.

Dilo: Now. Like always we have to show you Cadets how we Ranger fight and our fighting styles.

In the back of Kwoon Combat Room. Noah had his back press against the wall with his arm cross. Paying no attention to what's happening around him.

Noah: .....

Zero Two: Darling. Please talk to me.

He ignore her.

Zero Two: Darling. Why did you push me yesterday? You never done that.

He kept ignoring her.

Zero Two: Darling please.

Back to the front of the Kwoon Combat Room.

Dilo: Now. Me and Ranger Rey well show you-

W: I think it's best it Ranger Noah fights you instead.

Dilo: To me he looks a bit down and not in the mood to fight.

W: But some action might set his mood up.

Noah: ......

Dilo: Fine. Ranger Noah?

Noah: ......

Zero Two: His talking to you Darling.

He ignore everyone. But.

Talulah: Go. Some action well do you good.