Episode 14, The Queen Wants Pay back.

Herrmann(radio): Sir Titan event!

Stacker(radio): Titan?!

Hermann(radio): It's radiation levels are of the charge! It's massive!!

Noah saw a gigantic shadow surfacing from the water.

Noah: This feeling...... This aura...... It can't be.

The moment he said that, the moment the gigantic Titan surface from the water and landed a few meters from them.

This Titan was the Queen.

Noah: GOJIRA!!!

Shin: *roars at Gojira* SKREEEEEEOONCKKK!!!

Code name: Gojira
Height: 200 meters. 656 feet
Weight: 200,000 tons.

Gojira: SKREEEEEEOONCKKK!!!

The Queen Of The Monsters has found her prey.

Noah: Jesus Christ. *goes back into Murder Which*

Robert: Herrmann, estimated height on Gojira.

Herrmann(radio): Two hundred meters!

Stacker(radio): Two hundred meters! She grew more than what we believed. Murder Which get out of there!

Noah: Sir I doubt were gonna have time to fleet. Just look at her.

Gojira face show nothing but anger.

Gojira: Grrrrrr!

Noah: She must be at least two hundred times more powerful than before, maybe even more. She'll catch up to us in a second.

Robert: I hate to say this, but were gonna have to fight her....... *realize what he said* God dammit were gonna to fight her!

Noah: Let me talk to her. Maybe I can reason with her. *changes to audio* Gojira!

Gojira: Grrrr?

Noah(radio): It's been sometime, hasn't it?

Gojira: .......

Noah(radio): It's been six months since we last saw each other. And from the looks of it. You completed your metamorphosis.

Gojira: .......

Noah(radio): Love the new look I supposed. Hot but yet resembles a lizard girl.

Gojira: .......

Noah(radio): Look. From what I been told we fought each other and I lost. And the last thing they told me you said that humanity is your enemy.

Gojira: ........

Noah(radio): Look. It wasn't me in control, it was the Beast. Don't believe anything it told you. It was all a lie.