Episode 9, Prison Chaos Breakout

A couple of minutes before Tian broke free, the prison system malfunctioning and Noah gaining the power of the Beast.

When both Kagiza and Mokelo look behind them. They saw Guardian Bravo holding them back by their tails.

Dilo,Ichigo: Hey there.

Guarding Bravo use her strength and threw both Kagiza and Mokelo away from the Island.

Stacker(radio): Guarding Bravo, don't let those kaijus get any closer to the prison!

Dilo,Ichigo: Yes sir!

However Kagiza chest begin to glow.

Dilo: What is it doing?

Kagiza shot a yellow electric shot at Guardian Bravo.

Ichigo: Dodge it!

Guardian Bravo dodge the attack. However the yellow electric shot hit the island. As the entire prison system begin to malfunction.

Dilo: It hit the prison!

Stacker(radio): Deal with the kaijus first!

Ichigo: Understood!

Mokelo charge first and tackle Guardian Bravo, yet Guardian Bravo was able to withstand the tackle.

Dilo,Ichigo: Tch.

Guardian Bravo was able to grab Mokelo by the neck and try to snap it's neck. Yet Guardian Bravo saw Kagiza charging towards her.

Dilo: Arm Mounted Guns now!

Guardian Bravo aim one of her Arm Mounted Guns while still holding on Mokelo neck and shoots Kagiza with her Arm Mounted Guns. Slowing down Kagiza.

Yet this gave the time for Mokelo to free it self from Guardian Bravo grip and was about to use it's trunk to grab Guardian Bravo head. Yet Guardian Bravo grab Mokelo trunk and aim her Arm Mounted Guns at Mokelo head.

Ichigo: Die-

Just when Guardian Bravo was about to shoot Mokelo, Kagiza leap and landed on Guardian Bravo shoulder and was about to blast Guardian Bravo with a blue energy blast. But in time Guardian Bravo grab Kagiza by the neck and force it to shoot it's energy blast into the sky.

Ichigo: 21 X-9 Core Salvo Charges now!

Guardian Bravo shot her 21 X-9 Core Salvo Charges and both Mokelo, Kagiza. Sanding them off her and sending them skidding away.

Dilo: Tough Kaiju aren't they?

Ichigo: Hmnp. We fought tougher Kaijus before.

Guardian Bravo pull out her Elec-16 Arc Whip.

Dilo,Ichigo: Let's go.

Back to the inside the prison.

There was chaos inside the prison. As every prisoner was fighting every guard and Mech.

Mauler punch through a bunch of guard.

Mauler: Pft. These guards are nothing. They can't put a fight!

The Joker was seen with energy assault rifle and shooting at the guards, killing them.

Joker: HAHAHAHAHA!!!

A couple of guards were on top of Grundy, trying to restrain him.

Grundy: Get of Grundy!

Grundy use his strength and threw all the guards that were on top of him.

Grundy: Grundy is angry-

A couple of prison Mechs tackle Grundy to the ground.

Harley Quinn was seen running like crazy and shooting at anyone she saw while laughing like crazy.