Episode 11

The next day.

Noah and his family members were heading towards the Shatterdome by helicopter.

Rey: So how does it feel? Been a free man now?

Noah: From one to ten. Seven point five.

Robert: That low?

Noah: I got used to life in prison you know. I know it was only six months. But I got used to it.

W: What's so good about life in prison? You stay in a cell 24 hours, the only things you do is read a book and listen to music..... Oh my god that's the life.

Noah: *chuckles* I know right?

They fist bump.

Rey: You two are idiots.

Layli: Look at you know. Your a bit taller and a bit bulky.

Noah: They didn't have a training room, so I had to train in my own cell. There wasn't much space.

Lili: But how did big brother begin bulky? You didn't do any type lifted?

Noah: I rip my bed off the floor and lifted up and down with my arms and legs for hours and hours and punch it none stop.

Rey: Pfft. My strength is greater than yours.

Noah: I doubt that brother.

Rey: Oh *grin* And what makes you say that little brother?

Noah: Because..... *taps in the power of the Beast*

Rey: What the?

Everyone saw Noah's eyes turn a mix of red and gold while the pupils were vertical.

Lili: Big brother your scaring me.

Noah(???): Relax Lili. I'm in control.

Robert: You actually tap in the full power of the Beast?

Noah(???): Only a tiny portion for now. I call this mode. Predator Mode. *taps out of the power of the Beast* pretty cool right? I can grow claws too. Wanna see.

Rey: I rather not.

Noah: I'm stronger than you. Ha! Suck it!

Rey: Oh shut up. Well know later in a arm wrestling competition.

Noah: *grin* I'll win. I fought Tian. And survive.

Rey: Tian?

Noah: Oh yeah. The most dangerous prisoner in the prison. I'll killed her so many times and my god she came back to life each and every time none stop. I mean I snap her neck two different times. An elevator fell on her and exploded. Rip her heart out and jaws too. Rip her too pieces with missiles and she survive two giant explosions.

Layli: Why she took your right eye?

Noah: She's a fucking sadist that's why. She enjoy when I was killing her. It turn her on. She kiss me too.

Layli: WHAT?!

Noah: It wasn't your normal romantic kiss. It was a bloody kiss. She was biting my tongue and lips. Making me bleed. But I manage to stop her by impaling her..... But she said she'll come back in a couple of years. I'm not ready.

Robert: Well you survived. And only lost your right eye.

Noah: It sucks on so many levels. I only have one eye now. I can't see anything from my right side. It's more difficult to read. And for some reason my balance is a little off.

Rey: Relax. Dilo maybe can give you a robotic eye so you can see again.

Noah: How?

Layli: Dilo is now the CEO of his new company. Named DP Industries. His the one that makes the Mega Mechs and Deebees to stop the small Kaijus.