Episode 13

Location; Stacker office.

6 holograms of the 6 different governors of 6 different location were in Stacker computer desk

Stacker: As you can see....

Stacker shows them video tape of Gojira protecting Noah from Gigan.

???1: This is a first. Never in all my life, have a seen Titan, specially Gojira herself protecting a human.

???3: Just look at her, she cares for him. She even smile to him!

Ivan: Even I must say, I didn't think it was possible. For Gojira to a bond with Human. And that person happens to be Noah.

Jayton: I am impress. I new my grandson was special. But I didn't think it was possible for him to make Gojira a friend.

Stacker: As I said, Noah and Gojira have made a bond. A bond that was impossible. Noah can make Gojira join us.

???2: And how well he able to do to that? Going to Monster Island is impossible. So what now?

Stacker: We attract Gojira to him.

Jayton: And how are you planning on doing that?

Stacker: Went a Kaiju attacks again, well shoot it with tranquilizers, well be able to move the Kaiju close enough to Monster Island. Well send Obsidian Fury to fight it once it wakes up. Their fight should be able to attract Gojira. She'll be able to recognize Obsidian Fury.  Knowing that Noah is inside Obsidian Fury, she'll fight the Kaiju, trying to protect Noah. We well repeat this for a while. Increasing the bond between Noah and Gojira. At some point the bond between them should be strong enough for Gojira took look for Noah. If we can do that, Noah should be able to make Gojira join us.

Jayton: I see..... Fine. Votes. I vote in favor.

???2: I vote in favor too.

Ivan: I vote in favor too.

???1: I vote in favor too.

???3: I vote in favor too.

???4: I vote in favor too.

Stacker: Than is done. Humanity well soon have the Queen of the Monster in it's side.

Jayton: One more thing. How Zero Two doing? From what I heard, she was injured in the last Titan attack.

Stacker: As it right now, she's in the Shatterdome emergency room. Resting and healing. She'll be able to heal in a couple more days.

Changing scene.

Location; Shatterdome emergency room.

Zero Two was lying down on a hospital emergency bed. She was unconscious do to the injures she suffer. As Noah was setting next to her on a chair, waiting for Zero Two to wake up.

Noah: Zero Two..... Please wake up. I'm sorry I wasn't able to protect you from Gigan.

???: You haven't move from that chair for quite a while, huh?

Noah: Hey Ms Mako. Why are you here?

???: Well. One of my jobs is to make sure all pilots are healthy conditions. And My younger sister here is a pilot. So the rule apply to her as well.

Noah: Zero Two never mentions you.

Mako: She has never like me much, ignoring me and never wants to see.

Noah: But why?

Mako: She nerve told me. She's the type of girl that stays distance from anyone. Yet, she never wants to leave your side. You must have had captivated her heart.