Episode 15, The Beast

Beast: A wild animal that is large, dangerous, powerful and full of rage.

Beast mode refers to the aggressive, animalistic persona that one might assume when in competition or combat in order to overpower an opponent.

Thus the beast represents the kingdoms that will bear rule over the world from Adam until the second coming of Christ.
And that no man might buy or sell, save he had the mark of the beast, or the name of the beast, or the number of his bloodlust. He is rage, anger and hate. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a beast; and his number is 666.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Obsidian Fury power kept on rising each second.

One person knew what happen and what was about to happen.

Rey(radio): It happens, it's out.

Stacker(radio): What's out?

Rey(radio): Noah....... Has let the Beast out.

Back to the fight

Ghidorah(mind): Something is not right here. This feeling of dread, terror and the overwhelming pressure appearing all the sudden....... Wait.... It's coming from Noah? What? What's happening?

Noah open his eyes, he became to smile, but it wasn't any normal smile. It was a terrifying and Evil grin.

 It was a terrifying and Evil grin

Noah(Beast): *evil grin*

Obsidian Fury slowly begin to stand up. At that moment Chidorah knew something was different.

Chidorah(mind): This tension and pressure....... I nerve felt that level of it, it's overwhelming. It even makes it difficult to breath.

Chidorah: So you got up again? Meaning you have fight left in you? Good. But how long can you last?

Noah(Beast): *evil grin*

Chidorah: No talking? Did I hurt you too much, to the point that your not able to talk?

Noah(Beast): *evil grin*

Chidorah: Fine then. Let's get this over with-

In a blink of an eye Obsidian Fury appear in front of Ghidorah and was about to grab Ghidorah in a Underhook takedown.

Ghidorah: That won't work-

Ghidorah was about to jump back, but Obsidian Fury use his right hand, grab Ghidorah left wrist and pull her forward.

Ghidorah: What the-

Obsidian Fury was going for massive left punch to Ghidorah head, Ghidorah was able to react in time and block it with her right arm. But the force of punch hurt to block it, creating a shockwave on impact.