Episode 22

A day later.

Location: Gojira Cave.

Mothra, Rodan, Anguirus and Caesar were in Gojira cave. They saw Gojira was laying on her belly immobilize. Not moving, not showing any signs of movements.

Mothra: ......

Anguirus: So........ are we gonna actually imprison her?

Rodan: Like Mothra said. Two Gojiras are fighting in her mind. Until one of them wins. Her real body won't move an inch and no matter what we do she won't move.

Caesar: So can we just leave her like that? She doesn't post a threat to us or anyone. At least until she wakes up that is.

Mothra: We don't who's going to win in her mind. Or who's winning as we speak. The chances of the old Gojira to come back are 50% and the chances of the new Gojira to also come back are also 50%.

Rodan: 50/50 basically.

Mothra: Exactly. 50/50. We can't take our chances. We need to be as careful as possible. So imprisoning her is the best option.

Rodan: Actually. There's another option.

Caesar: Can we kill her?

Rodan: Not that you dumbass.

Caesar: Then what?

Rodan: Look at my shoulder.

They saw on her shoulder small parts of her skin felt off and underneath were red scales.

Mothra: Metamorphosis.

Rodan: Yep. It's my time now. Maybe in a month or two I well go into metamorphosis.

Anguirus: God dammit. Lucky you.

Rodan: I'll be more powerful and bigger of course. Perhaps I'll be as powerful as Gojira.

Mothra: Perhaps that may be the case and it's good that your going into metamorphosis. But you said it yourself. You'll go into metamorphosis in a month or two.

Rodan: And?

Mothra: One of the Gojiras could win at any giving moment. We're hoping the old one wins. But if the new one wins. You know she'll comes after and kill us.

Rodan: I know. But this is good. If I go into metamorphosis before she wakes up. Then I'll fight her head on. I'll be able to stand up against her.

Mothra: Like I said. We have to take precaution.

Caesar: What if we all go into Metamorphosis? Would we be able to beat her?

Mothra: We would. But only one of us is going into metamorphosis right now. Rodan. If you go into Metamorphosis before Gojira awakes. You have to be aware of theses things. One. Once you go into Metamorphosis it's best you do it in a volcanic area. That way you'll absorb more fire and heat in your body. Making you more powerful. Given your element is fire and it makes you stronger the more you consume.

Rodan: Right.

Mothra: Second. Your personality and your way of thinking well change. In your mind you'll see things differently. I don't know which way we'll be.

Rodan: I got one question. If I go into metamorphosis. Well my old self be eliminated?

Mothra: I don't understand the question.

Rodan: Take Gojira for an example. Metamorphosis gave her a new persona or personality. But after a while the old persona return to her. Would that happen to me too?

Mothra: I.......

Mothra begin to question herself, she was the oldest of the Titans and with the most knowledge of them. But even Mothra herself doesn't know everything.