Episode 29, Wrathful Guardian vs Tyrannical Alpha.

Caesar: On the day you were born, you showed potential that not even the rest of your kind could ever hope to achieve. I want you to promise me something Azure.

Kid Azure: What is it Grandpa?

Caesar: Promise me that you will be better than I ever was. Understand?..Say it.

Kid Azure: ...I will be better..

Caesar crouches down as he places one of his fingers onto Azure chest.

Caesar: Anger can be a powerful weapon if used correctly. The power of this weapon, comes from here....but only when tempered by this. By the discipline, the self control of the one who wields it. That is where the true strength of a warrior lies. You must never forget that Azure.

Azure: But Grandpa. It's very hard.

Caesar: I know but one day you'll get there. Your rage is your greatest strength but you can get lost in it. Especially with that Monster inside of you. Never listen to it's temptations. You are better than that. You must not let it have control over you. Show it that you won't back down against it.

Kid Azure: *smiles*

Caesar: Being the Guardian Titan is much more than just protecting the Alpha. If life is threatened by an Rogue Alpha. Then it is the Guardian Titan's role to overthrow that Alpha and temporarily replace them while we search for a worthy candidate to become the Next Alpha.

Kid Azure: Huh?

Caesar: In short, a tyrannical Alpha could start a war that'll cost this very planet and it is our responsibility to prevent that from happening.

Kid Azure: ........But why would the Alpha become a Tyrant in the first place?

Caesar: Many reasons...Most common of them all is a broken heart. But that doesn't excuse the Titan because it goes to show that they weren't prepared to take on the role of Alpha. Because they'll do something that is forbidden...

Kid Azure: And what's that?

Caesar: They'll take away the free will of their Titans in order to satisfy their ambitions...No Alpha should do such a thing. That is why it was forbidden.

Kid Azure: Oh...

Caesar: Fortunately, it doesn't work on us because we are candidates for that very position. But remember. Not every Alpha is perfect. There will be a point where their orders will be questionable.

Kid Azure: ???

Caesar: An example would be when they want to protect a specific species of some sorts while leaving out the rest of the other lifeforms. But should they have good intentions. It's best if it's followed through but ensure that the rest of the other species of life are protected as well.

Kid Azure: ....I see..

Caesar: One another thing. Since I'm currently the Guardian Titan. There's a chance that the knowledge about it is lost due to the fact that Most Titans seeked the Alpha position because the Guardian rank was underestimated as they only understood that it means that they would need to protect the Alpha.

Kid Azure: Why was it underestimated?

Caesar: Because all the Guardian Titans in the past were Kongs like myself. We Kongs are severely underestimated due to lacking any abilities. But our intelligence and skill makes up for it. And we adapt to how our opponents fight. And you Azure, have that very skill but it is more innate compared to how we Kongs are. You don't only adapt. You fight more efficiently when your anger kicks in Azure.

Kid Azure: Really?

Caesar: Your numerous sparring matches with Kong are a testament to that.

Kid Azure: I don't know why but everything suddenly gets easier as I fight.