Episode 24

The next day.

Location: South Pacific Ocean, night.

A night in the south pacific ocean. There was a storm. Lightning around the clouds. The ocean wave hitting the Ship. Yet to this many japanese workers. It was normal. A normal day for hard worker. Life of the sea. As the many worker were collecting the fish they caught and packaging it

We move on to the captain of the ship who was on his break. Eating while watching summon on his small TV.

Captain: Maybe I should get more ramen. One was not enough-

All the sudden the sonar alarm when off. The Captain got up off his chair and look at the sonar and saw something big coming towards the ship.

Captain: Kaiju!

The Captain sound it the emergency alarm. Telling all worker to take shelter.

Worker: What the hell is going on?!

Worker2: Is the kaiju alarm! A Kaiju is coming towards the ship!

The rest of the Captain grew arrive to help the captain.

Captain: Move the ship! We have to get it away from it!

Worker4: Captain were not fas-

All the sudden something big hit the ship. Forcing the ship to move side to side. Making everyone in it fall on the ground.

Captain: Did it hit us?

There was silence. Only the sounds of the ocean waves hitting the ship.

Worker: I think it when away-

All the sudden they heard a loud moan across the entire ship. Coming beneath the ocean.

The moans kept getting louder and louder. As around the ship a bright blue light slowly appear beneath the ship. Surrounding it.

Captain: Gojira..... it must be her.

However the moans and light slowly fade away. Returning back to silent.

Worker: It stop....... what just happen-

Gigantic claws when through the ship and begin to shake the ship. Making everything and everyone fall on the ship floor.

Worker4: It's trying to sink us!

Captain: We need to-

A gigantic dark blue tail came out of the water and smash the bridge. Crushing everyone inside.

But it didn't stop there. The tail wrap itself around the ship. Slowly pulling the ship.

Worker: Jump out! It's sinking the ship!

One of the worker who was an old man manage to exit through one of the ship doors. But before he could take another step. He saw a gigantic shadow coming out of the water.

Old man: By the gods.......

A gigantic monster came out of the water. As lightning and thunder hit the ocean around it. The old man saw something monstrous of gigantic size.

Old man: I knew myths were true. Gods are real.....Not even the Titans can compare to something like this....May God help us all....

???: SKREEEEEEOONCKKK!!!