Episode 15

Gojira: Enough talking! This island will be your grave!

Moonhidorah: Have it your way little blue queen. Let us begin our dual.

Both Gojira and Moonhidorah stood their grounds. Waiting for one to do the first move.

Gojira: ........

Moonhidorah: ........

*flashbacks*

Ghidorah: Do not underestimate Gojira. Her power always matches mine. She always finds way to break through my attacks. Even more now after her metamorphosis. Once you go against her. Always expect the unexpected from her.

* End Of Flashback*

Moonhidorah(mind): I'll anticipate any of her attacks by prediction. Any twitch in the eyes, hand, legs and tail can tell what move she'll do next.

Gojira: SKREEEEEEOONCKKK!!!

Gojira rush towards Moonhidorah about to land an Atomic Punch.

Moonhidorah(mind): Anticipate.

Moonhidorah perry through her punch, and lands a spinning elbow to Gojira neck, cracking her neck.

Gojira: Agh-

Moonhidorah took the opportunity to grab Gojira by her shoulders and lands a white lightning knee strike to Gojira stomach, headbutts Gojira, lands an uppercut and finally she lands a spinning sidekick to Gojira stomach. Sending Gojira flying and crash landing a few meters away.

Moonhidorah: Is that all you got?

Gojira immediately get back up.

Gojira: Grrrrrr!!!

Moonhidorah: Come on. I'm right here.

Gojira begin to charge her dorsal plate.

Moonhidorah: Oh?

*Flashbacks*

Ghidorah: You think Gojira is a up close type of fighter? But the reality of her that her Heat Ray Breath and her Atomic Shoots make her a long distance fighter. Be careful with those attacks. Even for me taking a hit still inflicts damage. And never let her fire up close to you. It well cause great damage.

*End Of Flashback*

Moonhidorah: Tch.

Gojira blasted her Heat Ray Breath towards Moonhidorah.

Moonhidorah: Here it comes.

Just before the Heat Ray Breath could make contact with Moonhidorah. She side step in time. Dodging the blast.

Moonhidorah: That was-

Gojira came rushing and was about to land a front punch, yet Moonhidorah falls back, back flips and lands a back flip kick to Gojira chin.

Gojira: *cough blood*

Before Moonhidorah could land she wrap her tail around Gojira neck, pull her toward her and landed a powerful front white lightning punch. Sending Gojira flying and crashing against a mountain.

Moonhidorah: Is that all you have? Just attack at random?

Gojira got back up. More pissed off now.

Gojira: *pissed off*

Moonhidorah: Seems to me someone is angry.

Gojira pointed her palm towards Moonhidorah.

Moonhidorah: What's this?

Gojira pointed her palm towards the sky and shot hundreds of blue atomic shots towards the sky.