Episode 23

Now we go back to the normal timeline you all saw in episode 10. A month has now pass in Monters Island. As you now Gojira is been in her elemental prison for a month now. There still no sings of any the old and new Gojira coming victories. While Noah and Dilo had now stay in Asteras as a Hunter and Blacksmith. Noah now been marry to Kohaku and Setuna while having Jr as his adopted daughter. But things are about to change in this episode. As well see what has happen to everyone else back in the cities.

Location: Counseling Meeting.

Every upper rank Hunter and scholars were in the counseling meetings. About to discuss the next new mission.

Najenda: Now that you all here, let us begin council. After tracking a migrating elder dragon across the sea. Thanks to our scouts who manage to find it's foot print. Thanks to the Research Commission effort well not be in vain. However it is thanks to our Fifth Fleet. Who's leader is my oldest daughter. Keeping the scout save from the Monsters and Dark Heroes.

Erza: Hmnp. No need to Thanks us.

Kohaku: It was actually fun.

Setsuna: Setsuna had fun fighting the Anjanaths and Diablos.

Noah: Hehe.

Paimon: Paimon has now new information to put in Asteras books now.

Najenda: This here is the Commission core team. You should all get to know each other.

Provision Manager: Looking forward to it.

Najenda: Now. Down to business. The latest Monster to make the Elder Crossing is know as Zorath Mardaros. A gigantic Monster with a mountain of fire upon it's back. The Research Commission job is to discover exactly why the elder Dragon are migrating to the New World.

Chief Ecologic: Elder Dragons have been with us since the dawn of times. Altering the ecosystem, reshaping the land, leaving disaster in their wake.

Dilo: It is the job of the Alpha Titan to stop this elder dragons from causing great damage to the New World. However for reasons we have yet to know. Gojira has not appear. We theories she may be dormant.

Chief Ecologic: Once every decade or so, they flock to this continent. But for what reason?

Najenda: With the Fifth help, we will find the missing link! This means we're ready to begin. Our researchers have done some projections and now we know where Zorah Magdaros will go next. It's heading for the Great Ravine.

Kohaku: The Great Ravine? The huge valley out past the Wildspire?

Najenda: Correct. So I have a proposition for all of you. I say we try and capture Zorah once it gets there.

Paimon: Why would you want to capture a Monster of such size?

Najenda: Hear me out. The ravine is the perfect terrain for staging such an event. We're not going to get a better chance than this.

Setsuna: I like the sound of that.

Chief Ecologic: If we don't take this opportunity, it could be a decade before the next opportunity present itself, maybe longer.

Noah: Is it even possible?

Najenda: If I said it wasn't, would that stop you?

Erza: You got our support mother. This is a good chance as ever is gonna get.

Najenda: Then it's settle.

Kohaku: Before we send the rest of the Hunters out for the capture. We need to secure Astera.

Najenda: Have it done. Everyone else. And get ready everything in the Great Ravine. Now go! We have a Monter to catch!

Everyone: Right!