Episode 3, Fight Of The Past.

Noah: So what do you say Gojira? Well you fight with us?

Gojira: ...... *chuckles* I like you. Let's do this. We'll fight together as a team, Noah.

Noah: That's the spirit!

Gojira: Alright!

Toro charge towards them.

Toro: KRAAAAAUUUUU!!!!!

As Gojira and Obsidian Fury stood ready to take down Toro.

Noah,Gojira: Let's do this!

Toro was about to tackle both Gojira and Obsidian Fury.

Noah: Dodge!

Both Gojira and Obsidian Fury dodge to the side, dodging Toro tackle in time.

Toro use both of it's tail and whip Obsidian Fury, yet Obsidian Fury block the double tail whip, yet the force of the double tail whip sends Obsidian Fury skidding a couple meters away.

Gojira was about to blast Toro with her atomic breath, yet Toro came charging and was about to tackle Gojira to the ground. Yet Gojira reacted in time and grab Toro by it's horns, using her great strength, she stop Toro tackle. Yet Toro begin to push Gojira back. Gojira try her best on trying to not get push back.

Gojira: Tch!

Yet Obsidian Fury came from behind, jump on Toro's back and was about to impale Toro with his Plasma Chainsaw.

Noah: Your done for-

Toro grab Obsidian Fury with both of it's tails and threw him a couple of meters away. Toro begin to charge some sort of blast attack from it's mouth, about to blast Gojira. Yet Gojira reacted in time and while she was still holding on Toro's horns, she pull it's head up, forcing Toro to blast it's blast attack to the sky.

Gojira then front kick Toro, sending Toro skidding away a couple of meters.

Gojira(mind): It can shot an atomic blast similar to mine. But I can senses that it's not as powerful as my mine.

Zero Two: Engaging AKM Salvo-Launchers!

Obsidian Fury shot his Engaging AKM Salvo-Launchers at Toro, gaining Toro attention.

Toro: KRAAAAAUUUUU!!!!!

Toro begin to charge towards Obsidian Fury.

Noah: Here it comes!

Obsidian Fury charge towards Toro.

Just went Toro was about to tackle Obsidian Fury. Obsidian Fury use Toro own momentum and punch Toro in the face, sending Toro skidding away.

Gojira took this opportunity and blasted Toro with her Atomic Breath.

Gojira and Obsidian Fury stood next to one another.

Gojira: It's not dead, not even close.

Noah: It has to have a weak point.

Tendo(radio): Obsidian, try to hit it's head. Toro's tackles like a bull. Let Gojira withstands the tackle and hit it's secondary brain in it's back.

Noah: Roger! Hey Gojira. You think you take another tackle?

Gojira: Your talking to the Queen Of The Monster here.

Noah: *chuckles*

Zero Two: *annoy*

Toro: KRAAAAAUUUUU!!!!!

Noah: Here it comes!

Toro begin to charge towards them.

Gojira: Now!