Episode 21, Battle Before Conflict.

Stacker(radio): Good. Gojira will go against Noho Kulkan. You and Talulah against Exterminus and Jinjizu. While November Ajax, Valor Omega, Titan Redeemer and the five Xillius will go against Bunagi. Everyone copy that?

Talulah,Noah: Yes sir!

November Ajax Pilot: Understood!

Valor Omega Pilot: Ready!

Titan Redeemer Pilot: Roger that!

Noah: Ready Gojira?

Gojira: More than ready!

Noah: Right!

Stacker(radio): GO!!

Everyone: RIGHT!!!

Exterminus and Jinjizu charge at Apex.

Talulah: Jump!

Noah: Right!

Just before Exterminus and Jinjizu could tackle Apex, Apex leap over Exterminus and Jinjizu, front flip kick Exterminus and Jinjizu in their faces, use his claws to slash them in their napes and lands behind them.

Apex: GRRRRRRRR!!

Exterminus: GREEEEOOIUUU!!!

Jinjizu: RAAAAAUUUUU!!!

Both Exterminus and Jinjizu were going for double punch and slash attack. 

Noah: Tck.

Apex block the attacks with the side of his palms and double punch Exterminus and Jinjizu in their faeces.

Both Exterminus and Jinjizu recover.

Jinjizu: RAAAAAUUUUU!!!

Jinjizu shot some type of dark purple blast from it's mouth at Apex.

Apex reacted in time and dodge the blast.

However Exterminus shot missiles form it's lower robotic part at Apex. Apex put his arms in a X position, blocking all the missiles.

However a couple of the missile bounce on Apex and were about to land on a building full of people.

Noah: Not good!

Apex ran towards the missiles and was able to grab the missiles as they explode in his hand. Saving the people in the building in time.

Noah: In time.

The people in the building starting thanking Apex for saving them in time.

People: Thank you!

People2: Thank you so much!

Noah: Stay in there-

Talulah: Look out!!

Exterminus and Jinjizu came charging and tackle Apex. Apex was able to withstand the tackle and held them back. Yet Exterminus and Jinjizu begin to slowly push Apex back. Slowly pushing Apex closer and closer to the building full of people.

Noah: This is getting annoying!

Talulah: Giving up that easy?!

Noah: Like hell I am!

Apex: GRAAAAAAAA!!

Apex shot his Sidewinder-type missiles at Exterminus face. Forcing Exterminus to stumble back. Giving time for Apex to use all his strength to push back Jinjizu.

Jinjizu: RAAAAAUUUUU!!!

Jinjizu was about to shoot it's dark purple blast. However this time Apex upper cut Jinjizu. Forcing Jinjizu to close it's mouth.