Episode 22. Rage Of The Beast.

Apex(BM): GRAAAAUUUUUU!!!

Apex begin to slowly approach them.

Valor Omega Pilot: Ranger Noah. Stop this at this instant!

Apex(BM): GRRRRRRRR!!!

Valor Omega Pilot: Fine. Well use force!

Valor Omega shot hit Y-11 Revolution Cannons at Apex. Yet Apex simple titled his head, easily dodging the missiles.

Valor Omega Pilot: What?

Valor Omega kept shooting his Y-11 Revolution Cannons at Apex. Yet Apex kept dodging without a problem.

Valor Omega Pilot: How the hell?!

November Ajax Pilot: I'll stop him.

November Ajax shot his Grappling Hook Cables at Apex. Yet Apex simple grab them and took no damage from the electricity.

As Apex let go of the Grappling Hook Cables.

Titan Redeemer Pilot: I'll handle this.

Titan Redeemer threw his M-19 Morning star at Apex. Yet in a flash Apex disappear.

Titan Redeemer Pilot: Where did he go?

The look behind them and saw Apex looking at them from a few meters away from them.

Gojira(mind): His that fast?.

All the Xillius charge at Apex and restrain him. Preventing him from moving.

Titan Redeemer Pilot: That should hold him up-

Apex use his strength, free his tail and right arm. Grab two of Xillius by their heads with his arm and tail and threw them a mile away into the sky. As the free his other arm and threw the rest of the Xillius in the sky a mile away.

Apex(BM): GRRRRRRRR!!!

Gojira(mind): My turn.

Gojira charge her Atomic Breath and blasted it at Apex. Yet Apex put his arms in a X position, blocking Gojira Atomic Breath.

Went Gojira stop her Atomic Breath. Apex took no damage.

Gojira: Even a blast from my Atomic Breath can make Ghidorah bleed and he took it like it was nothing?

The moment that Gojira blink. The moment Apex appear in front of her.

Gojira: What the-

Apex knee Gojira in the stomach.

Gojira: *cough blood*

Gojira fell to her knees.

Valor Omega and November Ajax were going for a double punch. Yey Apex caught their fist with his palm, grab their fist, pull them towards him, jumps and split kick both Valor Omega and November Ajax in the chest. Sending them crashing into a building.

Gojira got back up and was going to double punch Apex. Yet Apex reacted in time caught her punches with his palm and headbutt Gojira. Forcing Gojira to bleed from her nose.

However Gojira recover and headbutt Apex. Yet it didn't do no damage to Apex. As Apex tightening his grip and headbutt Gojira with a greater force. Sending Gojira crashing into the ground.

 Sending Gojira crashing into the ground