Episode 6

Year: 1933.

A few days since the unknown Gojira die on the beach.

Her body slowly started to discompose little by little. Small human size creatures were feasting on her corpses. Eating little chunks of her.

Some were fighting for the small parts of her.

As some of the Monster saw the unknown Gojira egg and begin to touch it. They saw the egg twitch. Yet they begin to hit the egg. Trying to break it and eat the unborn Azure.

However the ground begin to shake, making the little monster to be alert of their surroundings.

As the ground begin to shake more and more. As in the distance they saw something gigantic coming towards them.

As a giant creature kept coming closer and closer it was reveal to be a Titan. This Titan was female but yet resemble a Gorilla. It was a Female Kong.

Female Kong: HRAAAAAAA!!!!

The Female Kong begin to roar and beat her chest with her fist. Scaring away the little Monsters.

Female Kong: Tch. As always it's easy to enough to scare the little monster- what the?

She saw the corpse of the deceased unknown Gojira.

Female Kong(mind): A Gojira..... How? I thought we were the only Titans in the island...... No. She must has swim her.

She began to examined the unknown Gojira body.

Female Kong(mind): Judging from the wounds I say she fought to the end. I can't really tell much due to the little Monsters eating her body. But she was no doubt a powerful Gojira without a doubt. I hate them but I value power. It's a shame a great warrior die. But how did this Gojira even found the Island? Could she had been the Alpha Titan? Whatever the reason was it no longer matter. She's dead...... ?

She notice the egg near the unknown Gojira body.

Female Kong: .........

The female Kong crouch down near the egg.

Code name: Female KongHeight: 170 meters

Height: 170 meters. 557 feet
Weight: ???

Female Kong: A Gojira egg..... That's explain everything. She must have protected her unborn child the whole time. Not caring whether she lived or die. Only caring if her child survived..... I can understand that. Been a mother of two. Any mother would want the best for their childrens. I'm sorry little one. I'm truly sorry...... Although.

She saw the egg begin to twitch.

Female Kong: Oh? Is it time already?

The egg begin to twitch even more.

Female Kong: Come on little one. You can come out now.

The infant Titan begin to slowly break out of the egg.