Episode 10. Free Man. And Destruction Awakens

Three days later.

Location: Japan, Tokyo City.

It was morning in Tokyo city. People walking the morning streets. Some were leaving their apartments, some were entering the stores to get some breakfast, some were entering their cars to go to work, some were walking or driving their kids to school, some were walking their pets, some were trying to get a taxi, some were waiting for the morning buss.

Basically, it was a normal day in Tokyo city. A bit loud but none the less it was peaceful.

Until.

People around felt something heavy hit the ground.

As they look around and felt it again. But this time it was closer then before.

As it stop all the sudden. It was quiet again.

Yet.

???: Graaauuuueee!!!

A small type Kaiju landed in the middle of the streets.

Code name: Amatu.
Category: 5
Height: 15 meters
Length: 67 feet long.

Amatu: Graaauuuueee!!!

The people around begin to run away from Amatu. Yet Amatu begin to grab anyone that was near by and ate them alive.

Multiple police cars arrive and begin to shoot at Amatu. Yet the bullets bounce off Amatu, making Amatu more angry.

Amatu: Graaauuuueee!!!

Amatu use it's tail, grab a police car, crush it and send it flying towards another police car, exploding on impact.

Amatu: Graaauuuueee!!!

Amatu tackle a small building with it's head and force to collapse, destroying to pieces.

People kept running away. Trying to save their own life's.

Yet a little girl about five years felt on the ground and begin to cry.

Little girl: *crying* Mommy! Mommy! I'm scare!

Amatu heard the girl crying and ran towards her.

Little girl: *crying* Mommy! I want to go home! Mommy!

The little girl turn to her right and saw Amatu about to pounce on her.

Little girl: *crying* AAAAAAHH!!

Amatu: Graaauuuue-

Amatu just barely stop a couple of inches from the little girl.

Little: *crying* Huh?

Amatu look behind and saw a Mega Mech holding it by it's tail.

Elis(M.M): Get away from her.

The Mega Mech use his strength, swing Amatu and throw it far away from the girl.