Episode 16

Two days later.

Location: Shatterdome, Stacker office.

Jayton(radio): So that's what happen huh?

Stacker: A gruesome fight. We lost Murder Witch. It's too damage to be repair. There for well signs Robert to be the copilot of Rey.

Jayton(radio): And my grandson? How is he doing?

Stacker: He suffer a broke spine, broken left arm, both the muscle in his leg were broken and a couple of deep cuts in his face.

Jayton(radio): What about the heart attack?

Stacker: From what I know using the Advance and Predator Mode at the same time prove too much for his heart. His heart should have stop from working. Yet it didn't, he push through the pain somehow. Not only that, he shouldn't be able to move or speak while having a heart attack, yet he still try to get back up and fight.

Ivan(radio): And Gojira?

Stacker: We haven't detective her since the battle. No radiation or moment coming from her. We believe she return to Monster Island.

Ivan(radio): What info do you have in this new Gojira?

Stacker: She now stands at 200 meters tall and weight 200,000 tons.

Shigaraki(radio): Far more bigger then what we image to be. Now the title of biggest Titan belongs to her. And power too.

Stacker: She seems to carry far more radiation then she previously had. Every time she's get injure, some sort dark flames well appear in the open wound, healing her and regenerating any lost limbs. She can now shoot energy attacks from her palm, charge her tail with radiation to make a powerful dark blue shockwave. And she can somehow turn invisible. And who knows how many more powers she has now.

Jayton(radio): From the video that you show us, this new Gojira seems to be sadistic and cruel. Her personality has truly change for the worst.

Ivan(radio): But I still wonder. She had Noah on her palm. Why didn't she killed him? What stop her?

Stacker: Video shows Gojira crying the moment she try to kill Noah.

Jayton(radio): She cry?

Stacker: This could apply that she still has feelings towards him.

Ivan(radio): So this means she'll return someday?

Stacker: Most likely yes. Since our scanners can't detector or sensory her anymore for reasons that we don't know. Well just have to be ready for when she attacks again.

Ivan(radio): What about the category 3 kaiju?

Stacker: This Kaiju was codename Shin. As Noah was able to understand her. Unfortunately Gojira ended her life.

Shigaraki(radio): So what's gonna happen to the carcass?

Stacker: The carcass was taken to the Shatterdome laboratory, as it right now Hermann and Dilo are examining the body.

Jayton(radio): I see. Well things have change it seems. This Gojira is no longer a protector, she's a Destroyer now. Just like Ghidorah.

Ivan(radio): Speaking of Ghidorah. No signs of her yet?

Stacker: Absolutely nothing. We theories that if she did enter her metamorphosis, then she still hasn't completed yet. We can say by theory that Ghidorah has always been bigger then Gojira. There for if she completes her metamorphosis, then she'll be bigger then Gojira. We just don't know how big she'll exactly be. Perhaps 10 or 20 meters bigger. We don't know.