Episode 16

On day later.

TV: Breaking news, Just yesterday, an unbelievable battle occur! Strike Ureka, Saber Athena and Obsidian Fury fought against Ghidorah and her Titans! As first Strike Ureka, Saber Athena and Obsidian Fury were been overwhelmed by the four Titans, lossing the battle! Gigan was able to defeated Saber Athena and Orga and Megalon destroy Striker Ureka. While Obsidian Fury try his best to put a fight against Ghidorah, yet she prove too powerful for Obsidian Fury! As Gigan, Orga, Ghidorah and Ghidorah team and beat down on Obsidian Fury! Defeating Obsidian Fury! But went all hope was lost! Obsidian Fury was able to get back up and completely beat down all four Titans on his own!

They show video tape of Obsidian Fury mercilessly beating. Gigan, Orga, Megalon and Ghidorah.

TV: Obsidian Fury has no doubt proving to be the stronger Jaeger the world has ever seen! Capable of taking down 4 Titans! There are many questions been ask, to how the pilot of Obsidian Fury was able to pilot Obsidian Fury in such way. Yet in the Obsidian Fury felt to the ground for unknown reasons. Than all sudden Ghidorah got back up and seen to approach Obsidian Fury. Then all sudden Gojira appear. And for an unknown reason she protected Obsidian Fury and force Ghidorah and her Titan to retreat! Gojira than begin to leave the city and taken Obsidian Fury, Saber Athena and Striker Ureka with her. Question is, where did she took them?

Stacker turn off the computer monitor of his office.

Stacker: .......

Rey: So.

Stacker: .......

Mako: What do we do now? Our superiors want an answer to what happen yesterday.

Stacker: Dammit.

Mako: Noah going Beast Mode was able to almost Kill Ghidorah and her Titans. Yet Obsidian Fury wasn't capable of handling Noah constantly giving it more and more power.

Rey: We can we start planning how to get my brother and parents back from Gojira?!

Stacker: How are we supposed to get them back?! Our radars can't find Gojira. By theory we could say she took them with her to Monster Island. And we can't go there. It's far too dangerous, not even Jeagers can't go there.

Rey: Come on! Then what the hell are we supposed to do?! Wait until Gojira brings them back?! We all know she won't do that!

Mako: We have lost three Jaegers and three Pilots in one day. We only have Bracer Phoenix and Guardian Bravo left. We could ask for the other Shatterdomes in the other states to bring more Jaegers to our base. I doubt they'll say yes. But I could try.

Stacker: Rey, what about your grandfather? You think he could-

Rey: His a governors, he well help if I ask him for help. But he won't be happy went he hears my brother and mother were taking by Gojira. He could fire you. So what you think of that?

Stacker: Fuck! I don't know what do to! I can't cover what happen yesterday. My superiors well find out soon enough. Shit-

Lili: Big brother!

Lili and Kia came running into Stacker office.

Kia: Woof! Woof!

Lili: Big brother!

Rey: What's the matter Lili?

Lili: Can we play? I'm bore!

Rey: You have Kia don't you?

Kia: Woof!

Lili: But I wanna play a game! Can't we play a game?!

Rey: Go and play with Ichigo and Kokoro.