Episode 17

Guardian Bravo and Bracer Phoenix were standing on the Shatterdome base. Ready to face Gojira.

Ichigo: Guardian Bravo ready for combat.

Ikuno: Bracer Phoenix ready for combat.

Stacker(radio): Be ready. Your facing Gojira. The stronger Titan the world has even seen.

Ikuno: Sir, I'm not too sure that we can face her on our own.

Stacker(radio): I understand what your saying. But we don't have any other choice. If the two of you can't beat her. Than try your best on pushing her away from the base.

Dilo: How do you expect us to do that?! We can't mach her strength!

Gojira: SKREEEEEEOONCKKK!!!

They saw Gojira getting closer to the base.

Ichigo: Here she comes!

Stacker(radio): Get ready-

Ikuno: Wait!

Stacker(radio): What is it now?

Ikuno: Look at Gojira. She's carrying something.

Dilo: Is that......

Ichigo: It can't be....

They saw Gojira carrying Obsidian Fury on her arms, Saber Athena on her shoulder and the head of Striker Ureka on her tail.

Dilo: She's...... Carrying them? But why?

Stacker(radio): Let her pass through.

Ikuno: What?! She could attack at any moment!

Stacker(radio): If she wanted you all dead, she would have shoot her atomic breath. But she didn't do it. I believe she's here to drop them. So ler her pass. And don't do any sudden hard movement.

Dilo: Anything else?

Stacker(radio): Bow down to her.

Dilo: Wait what?!

Stacker(radio): Just do as I tell you! That way she won't think of us as her enemies.

Ichigo: Fine. Better hope it works.

Gojiro was a few meters close to Guardian Bravo and Bracer Phoenix.

Once Gojira was just a few short meters close from them. Guardian Bravo and Bracer Phoenix bow down to her. Gojira stop for a few seconds and look at them.

Gojira: ....... Hmnp.

She walk past them and gently puts Obsidian Fury on the Base gates, as she gently puts Saber Athena and the head of Striker Ureka on the ground.

Striker: Send the paramedics now!

The paramedics came out and were able to open the cockpits of Saber Athena and Striker Ureka and found both Layli and Robert unconscious.

Paramedics: Their still alive, but they still need to be treated for their injures.

Paramedics 2: Sir we can't open Obsidian Fury cockpit, it's previous battle damage all it's systems.

Gojira force open Obsidian Fury cockpit and they all saw an unconscious Noah, bleeding from his injures he gain in his previous fight.

Gojira put Noah on her palm and try to wake him up by poking him.

Gojira: Wake up.

Noah: *no response*

Gojira: Wake up in there Noah.